RSC allocations for celtic game

I’m not surprised that it quite surprises you.

We have 42 paid up members with 16 season ticket holders. We work hard under difficult financial constraints to provide buses and tickets, so many non season ticket club members can get to Ibrox as often as possible.
As well as providing for non member season ticket holders to get transport too.

We have 5/6 members between 16-21 who have hardly missed a game since Covid who are all myGers members but can’t get a season ticket and who rely on us to scramble tickets from all available avenues.
What sort of points total would they have? Over 700 were offered this season to get a ST if they joined the waiting list.

Wouldn't be surprised if they took an allocation for Ibrox then gave us nothing for the Piggery

They broke the rules for the game in December and the league did nothing.
Yes but having taken none in September it meant the league wouldn’t have bothered their arses doing anything.

There is no way on this earth the league would allow them to take an Ibrox allocation but renegade on giving us a reciprocal one at Parkhead. It just wouldn’t ever happen

Yes but having taken none in September it meant the league wouldn’t have bothered their arses doing anything.

There is no way on this earth the league would allow them to take an Ibrox allocation but renegade on giving us a reciprocal one at Parkhead. It just wouldn’t ever happen
Think you're being a bit naive here mate

Why should A+ get the same amount as C/D cat clubs? That allocation last season did not make sense. When the sheep come to Ibrox and clubs are balloted it’s a tier system. Should be the same in this instance IMO!
That’s a fair point, flip side to that coin is lower cat clubs have less ST holders so are more reliant on club tickets.
We are cat B and take 4 or 6 for every game but I’ve got a mate that runs a Cat A and they only take 2 per game one one that runs an A+ and they don’t take any apart from Old Firms.

What sort of points total would they have? Over 700 were offered this season to get a ST if they joined the waiting list.
They would be a lot lower than that, as they would normally use our club allocation or whatever tickets we can gather up.

But they should be buying themselves when available on the myGers sales to build their points tally up.

Why should A+ get the same amount as C/D cat clubs? That allocation last season did not make sense. When the sheep come to Ibrox and clubs are balloted it’s a tier system. Should be the same in this instance IMO!
We are a cat d in england take 4-6 for every game so the 1/2 we get helps us out massively for boys without a st that go every week but miss out on mygers

Should them not taking tickets have any impact on how many tickets RSCs get? I thought they would go to Mygers or Corporate and RSCs would already have tickets set aside.
Also I would like to see club implement a system if a Cat D takes 4-6 every home game and a Cat A+ only takes 2 every home game then that’s what they should get for the Celtic home game.

Should them not taking tickets have any impact on how many tickets RSCs get? I thought they would go to Mygers or Corporate and RSCs would already have tickets set aside.
Also I would like to see club implement a system if a Cat D takes 4-6 every home game and a Cat A+ only takes 2 every home game then that’s what they should get for the Celtic home game.
When they took an allocation A+ got 1 ticket, when they didn't take any tickets, we got 7

NEW AWAY TICKET ALLOCATION FOR MATCHES BETWEEN CELTIC AND RANGERS FROM SEASON 2024/25...

Following engagement with both clubs, the SPFL is pleased to confirm that Rangers FC and Celtic FC will provide ticket allocations of around 5% for away supporters, for SPFL matches between the two clubs.

This will be effective from Scottish Premiership season 2024/25, subject to all necessary requirements being satisfied at both Ibrox and Celtic Park.

It does not affect the remaining two league matches between the clubs in season 2023/24, which will remain at a zero allocation for away supporters.

BACK
TO NEWS

Woukd you like to apologise now for editing my post ?? don’t like to say I told you so but I told you so
Its an automatic filter mate, no-one's had a go at your post. Its a hangover from transfer threads - if you type 'I..have..heard' (or something along those lines) it changes it to 'I'm making this up as I need the attention'

Calm yer jets - and learn the words/phrases to avoid.;)

AROUND 5%, in other words they get 5% for Ibrox but we won't get 5% for there, we will just get the same amount

Knew something was in the pipeline when a certain poster with a successful business was all over this thread yesterday.

Read him like a book.

The game next week at Ibrox will be the last one v them many rsc’s will get an allocation for outside of a cup game at Hampden.

Let's see what the allocations are next season. Regular non season ticket holders who travel to Ibrox for home games will have virtually no chance.

Let's see what the allocations are next season. Regular non season ticket holders who travel to Ibrox for home games will have virtually no chance.
As I said earlier in this thread,this will be the last time the majority of rsc’s will get an allocation for a game v them at Ibrox.

Tickets being charged for now, I thought we would have got the corner and tickets together but ours are dotted about the broomloan

Think they have made a mess of it I’ve had confirmation of 4 for CD1 then another email cancelling same
I’ve not had cancellation yet and payment showing as pending with the bank, was hoping at least 2 together cause we have a member that takes his son every week but tickets are all apart.

Club Deck as well, collected on Saturday. Also had an extra two tickets confirmed by email and then cancelled similar to a post above.

Back