Salah tells journalist If I speak today there will be fire

e3f60c39-025c-4c51-afa7-5657f8178774_text.gif

I was down at the game and could see something happening on the touch line.

Amazed Liverpool didnt win that as West Ham stunk the place out. Apart from Bowen, the keeper and Coufal the rest were woeful. Paqueta was non existent.

Quite often though these things are forced into the public domain as someone gets wind of it and rumours start or journalists threaten to break the story.
I might be way off but maybe the media got word of it and Liverpool/Klopp wanted to get it out there before they did?
It's a possiblity. But Grandstanding is also a possibility.

Regardless, its not turned out so well after that.

Did this not happen with Dortmund in Klopp’s last season there?

Vaguely remember their form falling off a cliff.
That will happen when you continually sell your best players to your rival

It's amazing how he kept them in second place for so long under those circumstances

Klopp announcing he was leaving was a mistake in my opinion, should have left it till the end of the season it surely has had an affect on the squad and performances.

I agree. Quite bizarre. You have to wonder a players mindset after that.

Klopp announcing he was leaving was a mistake in my opinion, should have left it till the end of the season it surely has had an affect on the squad and performances.
They couldn’t have kept it a secret till then, it was better they break it on their own terms rather than it leaking out.

We saw two sides of it with Walter (although to be fair Walter was actually sacked by Murray but it was announced at the agm Walter was leaving at the end of the season)but the second time he left it was a driving force to get us over the line to give him a proper send off.Liverpool as ever got over emotional about the whole thing.

They couldn’t have kept it a secret till then, it was better they break it on their own terms rather than it leaking out.
If he’d have sat down with one or two people for example the director Of the club and let it be know then I’m sure they could have kept it in house till then.
Its weird they even know who the new boss is now when probably up until today they had a chance of still winning the league, you have speculation around their best player salah and their captain coming out the last few weeks with pretty negative comments it seems likes a bit of a shambles ….

It’s quite funny to watch though !

Surely the other way? He's mad at being rested and only a sub today
He’s been poor for a number of weeks, clearly unrest behind the scenes has contributed to that. Klopp perhaps being exposed as not quite the master of management that he’s often touted as

Heard a stat on commentary today that he’s been making an average of 5 changes to his starting 11 per game which amazes me

If he’d have sat down with one or two people for example the director Of the club and let it be know then I’m sure they could have kept it in house till then.
Its weird they even know who the new boss is now when probably up until today they had a chance of still winning the league, you have speculation around their best player salah and their captain coming out the last few weeks with pretty negative comments it seems likes a bit of a shambles ….

It’s quite funny to watch though !
Thats what happened and they kept in in house for about a month - they had to announce it though to allow them to start the search for his successor, plus they were looking for a new sporting director too so it would have to have been impossible to keep it quiet.

I was down at the game and could see something happening on the touch line.

Amazed Liverpool didnt win that as West Ham stunk the place out. Apart from Bowen, the keeper and Coufal the rest were woeful. Paqueta was non existent.
Van Dyke couldn't handle Antonio, he was at fault for the second West Ham goal by leaving Antonio to much space for a free header.
Tbh he wasn't too clever for West Hams first either

Hope so. Hopefully the beginning of an absolute car crash era for Liverpool.

Their squad isn’t good enough. Ageing players, players nearing the end of their Liverpool careers.
Won't happen while 3 million irish, and 600 billion Asians continue to pump money into their coffers.

*figures provided by Seville calculator.

Back