Salah tells journalist If I speak today there will be fire

Van Dyke couldn't handle Antonio, he was at fault for the second West Ham goal by leaving Antonio to much space for a free header.
Tbh he wasn't too clever for West Hams first either
The other centre half was marking Antonio and let him get a yard.
And at the first Gakpo was the marker and shat out of the header.
Van Dyke did get bullied by Calvert-Lewin in midweek though. Maybe intimidated by his outlandish dress sense.

I can’t imagine Klopp being a good guy to be around when things are going wrong. Just get the impression that he creates a quality cohesion when everything is good but even during his time in Germany he acted like a complete fanny when on the back foot.

He’s been poor for a number of weeks, clearly unrest behind the scenes has contributed to that. Klopp perhaps being exposed as not quite the master of management that he’s often touted as

Heard a stat on commentary today that he’s been making an average of 5 changes to his starting 11 per game which amazes me

Think he's got enough of a body of work behind him to show he's a pretty effective manager. He squeezed everything he can out of every player he's managed. He's just had the misfortune of being up against Pep every season otherwise Liverpool would have a shit load more trophies to their name.
Its just all gone flat since he said he was leaving. They've been scraping results long before this recent spell of dropping points so maybe the timing of the announcement was the worst decision he's made.
As for Salah, surely he's off this summer now anyway?
Surprised there weren't more changes today after how awful they were in the scouse derby tbh.

Seeing that flea ridden tramps farewell tour go up in flames has given me some enjoyment in our downward spiral over the past few weeks.

Can we start rolling this out every year again? I can’t tell how you much it warms the cockles to see their season go breasts vertical

scouseboombustcycle1.jpg

Surprised to see you in particular say that bud. But you’re not wrong really.

My defence of certain players and aspects of the club doesn't stop me seeing the cycle we go through annually or that I'm happy with things mate.

Still, we could be Liverpool and have spent 500m to be in the same cycle!

He was acting the dick taking the piss waiting on the VAR decision for their 5th or 6th against us. Total lack of sportsmanship.
I still get really angry about him at Ibrox when I think about it even now .

Out players stood and looked on at him in awe while he scored a hat trick in 6 minutes.

I'd have taken one for the team on him that night . A red card but he wouldn't have scored 3 in 6 minutes.

Did this not happen with Dortmund in Klopp’s last season there?

Vaguely remember their form falling off a cliff.

Pretty much the same story, tons of injuries and a squad of players who were inferior to the ones they were signed to replace.

I wonder how much of a hand he has in transfers

So, it turns out, making Liverpool into 'the Jürgen Klopp farewell tour' for the last few months of the season. Was most probably a very bad idea. Who'd of thunk it!?
Memoriese of Walter's first spell and Sir Awex....

Salah has made a total bellend of himself there, as he was dreadful the other night and deserved to be dropped.

But, how much respect would you show a manager who announced they were leaving your company? Especially if, as is likely, you're leaving at the same time?

Either way, great to see Liverpool falling apart.

Hate liverpool but salah should be thanking klopp, he was going nowere at roma.. ungrateful wee tadger..

That’s an insane take by any metric.

He was nearly 1 in 2 at Roma not even counting assists and Roma almost won Serie A in his only full season there only finishing second to Juventus who got to the CL final that year ffs.

Back