Salah tells journalist If I speak today there will be fire

e3f60c39-025c-4c51-afa7-5657f8178774_text.gif

I enjoy tormenting Meg.

Klopp absolutely f.ucked it with his grandstanding a couple of months ago, this collapse is on him, and him alone.
He should have kept his mouth shut, won the lot (maybe) then stepped down.
Nothing like an ego to get in the way eh?

I still get really angry about him at Ibrox when I think about it even now .

Out players stood and looked on at him in awe while he scored a hat trick in 6 minutes.

I'd have taken one for the team on him that night . A red card but he wouldn't have scored 3 in 6 minutes.
Barisic just kept showing him inside on his favored left foot- I'm still amazed we had no pre game summary of what he tries to do every SINGLE time or some form of intervention - but that whole night was a complete embarrassment from the moment we went 1-0 up.

Klopp absolutely f.ucked it with his grandstanding a couple of months ago, this collapse is on him, and him alone.
He should have kept his mouth shut, won the lot (maybe) then stepped down.
Nothing like an ego to get in the way eh?
I think LFC wanted to control the narrative of him leaving as the press were about to print it.

Salah has made a total bellend of himself there, as he was dreadful the other night and deserved to be dropped.

But, how much respect would you show a manager who announced they were leaving your company? Especially if, as is likely, you're leaving at the same time?

Either way, great to see Liverpool falling apart.
Managers announce their intention to leave clubs regularly in football. I'm not sure why it should result in players downing tools or disrespecting the manager, and by extension the club and support, though.

All went to shit when Klopp announced he was leaving. Honestly, what was he thinking?
"This will inspire the boys"
I’m no fan of Liverpool , but they are an iconic club worldwide , It’s bad enough there total capitulation but to try and blame it on klopp is pathetic , The stigma of the way some of those players have dealt with the run in should hopefully haunt them for the rest of there careers , Entitled surrender monkeys , %^*& them

Klopp announcing he was leaving was a mistake in my opinion, should have left it till the end of the season it surely has had an affect on the squad and performances.
Much like us in season 97/98 when it was announced that Walter would be leaving at the end of the season.

If you leave Salah on the bench when you're going for the title then you can only blame yourself really.
To be fair he has been very poor for a player of his quality. I know the rest of them arent exactly performing but he is the talisman. The title was gone when they lost against Palace at Anfield

To not beat that Man Utd team after 2 goes at it is absolutely unforgivable.

They knew it at the cup game that at least one wheel was off.

Klopp announcing he was leaving was a mistake in my opinion, should have left it till the end of the season it surely has had an affect on the squad and performances.
I agree with you to an extent but then again I dont think there ever was an ideal time to make that announcement. You could make the argument that the players would have been unsettled whether he made it at the start of the season or even at the end, prior to a new gaffer coming in, I.e. would they have played for the new gaffer? From a Liverpool pov It's an awkward one.

Last edited:
Liverpool’s implosion after Klopp decided to make the rest of the season about him is a joy to behold. Players have downed tools, especially Salah who can’t wait to get over to Saudi. A lot of dross in the squad and players getting on like Van Dijk and Robertson.

1 title since 1990 and Klopp’s being hailed as if he’s done a Fergie type job and leaving a Fergie type legacy in Scousers eyes. Madness.

They won’t be near another title for another 30 years at this rate.

Not particularly arsed about English football but an epic fail at Liverpool pleases me greatly. Their horrible arrogant self indulgent support deserve everything they get. I mean that in a football sense by the way.

I still get really angry about him at Ibrox when I think about it even now .

Out players stood and looked on at him in awe while he scored a hat trick in 6 minutes.

I'd have taken one for the team on him that night . A red card but he wouldn't have scored 3 in 6 minutes.
Along with the “Dessers is too nice a guy”, unfortunately a reflection of Rangers teams for far too long. I’m with you.

Liverpool have always been my favourite English club.

However, I just can't get out of my head, Harry Enfield's 3 scousers' sketch Gary, Barry and Terry with their Kevin Keegan perm hairstyles, 1980's bushy moustaches and shell suits getting into a big row/fight with each other over the Klopp-Salah argument.

"EH, EH, EH". "CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN".

Robertson?
A few more than that.

Van Dijk
Salah
Thiago
Matip

The squad also has a lot of 'average' players aswell imo such as Endo, Konate, Tsimikas, and Curtis Jones.

Whoever takes over has a big rebuild on their hands, which I think they should start by taking the Saudi money for Salah.

So why say anything? Makes no sense.
Powder dry.
I think it was to stop the press having an exclusive and giving LFC the opportunity to control the narrative. I think the club would've preferred it to stay in house but as soon as it was leaked to the press they made the decision to go public. I don't think it has done them any good and their next appointment will have very big shoes to fill.

Liverpool remind me so much of us, especially this season.

A trophy in the bag and the wheels have come off once they get players back from injury.

Albeit we still have a very slim chance of a treble.

Klopp is a good manager but his arrogance is his downfall. Playing reserve players in big games and changed his team against united and it cost him. He deserves everything he gets

Also %^*& liverpool

A few more than that.

Van Dijk
Salah
Thiago
Matip

The squad also has a lot of 'average' players aswell imo such as Endo, Konate, Tsimikas, and Curtis Jones.

Whoever takes over has a big rebuild on their hands, which I think they should start by taking the Saudi money for Salah.

Endo is a cracking player. Superb holding midfielder

Back