Sam Lammers - Eredivisie Player of the month

doing really well at Utrecht will attract the bigger teams having a look As it would if hibs or Aberdeen brought a guy in and he smashed in goals in a Jan loan id expect us and the tims to take a look

Dirty Sam Lammers, no
Dirty Sam Lammers, no
Scoring goals just like he knew

(to Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson)

heiitse-cfc.gif

Do we give him another chance as a striker?

Or cash in?
It's a genuinely interesting question and shouldn't just be dismissed. Roofe's gone, Dessers has his limitations and the jury's still out on Danilo. We could save ourselves a few quid by bringing him back and at least giving him a chance in his favoured role. Same also goes for Hagi at no.10 if Lawrence is on his way.

Glad he is doing well. We should get our money back for him at least. The guy clearly has ability but just never showed it enough. When he scored that cracker against Dundee I thought that was him turning a corner, then he went back to looking like the big giraffe on ice.

6 goals in 6 games. Carrying Utrecht up to 7th place, 3 points off Ajax in 5 place. I think we’ll sell him but not to Utrecht, I think other teams in the league will be interested

Distinct lack of butt plug mentions on all these Lammers threads. Disappointing.

Cannae wait for all the post saying he 'was a player all along' and those who said he was shit don't know anything about football.

Do we give him another chance as a striker?

Or cash in?
Hard cash 100%. Delighted he's done well at Utrecht, but only because we could now quite possibly get our money back, or maybe even a bit more, which looked near impossible when we offloaded him.

Clearly enjoying playing as a striker and not the number 10 that Beale tried to turn him into.

Doubt he would've contributed and scored as many as Dessers, but would've undoubtedly had more of an impact than Silva has had in the 2nd half of the season.

Hindsight is a great thing unfortunately.

I get as well people saying it’s not that bad if we sell on for a small profit. For obvious reasons

Yet the other flip of the coin is we spent a sizeable part of the budget which could have helped us this season. People overlook that.

Back