Saturday Games - ECH Final Day - La Liga & Eredivise Titles Sealed?

The first goal is Shankland’s fault too, and he should have scored first. Bad day at the office clearly. Imagine the hard time he would get on here for that performance if he actually was a Rangers player!!!
He had a howler, the chance in the first minute he should have scored although the ball played to him should have been so much better.
I really don't know what he was doing for the penalty?

Sorry for that today guys.
Mate, if we took the same number of points off the filth that the jambos have, we’d be clear at the top.

This is on us. The thought of losing the league against a piss poor scum team is making me feel sick to the stomach. That bastard Rodgers would have been chased out the door months ago if we done our job properly,

Disgusted tbh.

Goal difference up to 7 of a difference now. Not that it will matter but there’s no danger we are bridging that with the attacking players we have available and only 4 games left.
We need to beat celtic though and a 2 goal win would be a 4 goal GD swing.

Why do fans keep saying this. ?

We've had an entire season to win or drop points.

I've always said that we'll need to play almost a perfect season to win the title, such as the constraints we play under in the SPFL.
We haven't beat the scum once this season and i'd argue we shouldn't need to play perfectly to win against the teams I mention. Nothing to do with form or injuries, we have serial bottle merchants in the team who have failed us for the last time.

Tav, Goldson, Borna, Lundstram, 4 players who you know shit the bed everytime when playing at the scum dome, unless of course there are no fans present.

Teams that win leagues are able to step up at the business part of the season, we don't appear to be able yet to do that.

The first goal is Shankland’s fault too, and he should have scored first. Bad day at the office clearly. Imagine the hard time he would get on here for that performance if he actually was a Rangers player!!!
Right?
I do think Naismith used him wrong as well. I understand why you want him getting the ball in the MF, as he moves it well and holds it up, but it took most of his threat away outside of that early chance.

Wasnt even a VAR pause when Oda got cleaned out by Vickers after his one on one chance.

In reference to Man City penalty just awarded

Never a penalty in the Arsenal game earlier today either. I am totally lost as to what VAR is there for.
I get that it appears not to have been a clear and obvious error from the referee but they were both non penalties which have been awarded.

By today’s standards I think that is a penalty just because the defender attempted to get the ball and failed.

The VAR would have confirmed it not even by looking at any contact but simply that he wasn’t aware of the presence of another player.

Having said all that, we still managed to get a goal chopped off because our attacker got there first so fuc.k knows :D

We haven't beat the scum once this season and i'd argue we shouldn't need to play perfectly to win against the teams I mention. Nothing to do with form or injuries, we have serial bottle merchants in the team who have failed us for the last time.

Tav, Goldson, Borna, Lundstram, 4 players who you know shit the bed everytime when playing at the scum dome, unless of course there are no fans present.

Teams that win leagues are able to step up at the business part of the season, we don't appear to be able yet to do that.

We've had 2 (arguably 3) legitimate goals disallowed against them this season. When the odds are stacked so far against us what chance do we have?

And don't take this as me saying the performances against them, county and Dundee have been good enough. But it the refs weren't shit scared of them we'd still be in the driving seat.

Back