Saturday's football (not our game)

O'Hara makes it 1-0 to Hamilton on the day (3-1 to them on aggregate). Poor keeping by Ridgers.
2-0 now!

I’m more hopeful now.

ICT are a really poor side. Even when they apply pressure, they look toothless, and their keeper is a liability.

2-0!

ICT are shit, but fair play to the Accies.

Got a mate in work who is an ICT fan, he said that board and manager need punted at the end of this season.

Hoping Hamilton do this. Said it before but John Rankin is hands down one of the most genuinely nice guys I’ve met through work, see him a few times a week and can never get rid of him for talking :))

Cologne relegated. Lost 4-1 away to Heidenheim today. Got a message from my Cologne supporting pal over there when he was on the way to the game. I know it was massively unlikely that they'd rescue things, but a 4-1 thumping is a bad one. Cologne shouldn't be that bad.

Struggle to see a worse performance than the one Bolton are giving here, not a single shot on target from them in almost 95 minutes.

Delighted that Stranraer stayed up. Rumour that the result wouldn't have mattered as Edinburgh City may be demoted to the Lowland League over licencing issues, but there's always the sliver of hope that they're not and that Mick Kennedy is stuck in the LL next season.

Not seeing the game tonight, but I thought Accies played well on Wednesday.
I was a bit surprised as the family members that gi and see them said they've been honking most of the season.

Not seeing the game tonight, but I thought Accies played well on Wednesday.
I was a bit surprised as the family members that gi and see them said they've been honking most of the season.
Not honking, but fragile, and a poor second to Falkirk. To be fair, Falkirk ran away with it, and we were clearly better than the rest.

Looks like the end of Big Dunc’s coaching career.

Two jobs and two relegations in consecutive seasons.

Shame.

ICT are a huge mess of a club. They are still paying Billy Dodds and John Robertson as they couldn't afford to pay them off. Big Dunc hopefully resigns. But all their youth development now getting scrapped and part time football on the way.

I think Stranraer are only the second team to finish bottom and win the play off.Montrose were the first when big Marvin Andrews scored the winner.

Back