Saturday's football (not our Women's game)

United must have the thickest bunch of players I've ever seen. Genuinely fucking stupid.

Leverkusen 2-0 down at home. Could be the end of their unbeaten season.

As I type, they pull one back, half an hour to go.

Honestly, how on earth has he lasted this long in that Man United job? United have had some awful sides in the last decade but this is possibly the worst of the lot. Spineless, no organisation, being dominated even at home in games against teams like Bournemouth, Fulham, Crystal Palace and Burnley.

They need him gone and the swamp utterly drained but the question is, who do they get? The names linked are honking. Gareth Southgate is the bookies favourite!

Chelsea ladies getting beat 2-0 from Barcelona in the semi final of their champions league

Leverkeusen now 2-2

His Ajax team were unreal to watch, don't think I'd enjoyed watching a European team as much since Klopp's Dortmund. Still hate Spurs to this day for knocking them out in the CL semi.

Just isn't working for him at Man Utd, squad full of fucking charlatans.

They need a big character to sort them out, Mourinho’s already been there. They should go for Arteta or Zidane

All that will happen is they’ll bring another manager in and the cycle will repeat. At lot more wrong at Old Trafford than just the manager.

The Man Utd job is poisoned chalice, any manager would struggle with the job.

He proved at Ajax that he is a decent manager.

Leverkusen again with a late goal to get something out of a game. 97th minute to be 2-2. Mental the number of times they've done that this season.

Back