SC final - Tickets sent out

Will be very surprised if buses allocations are same as semi finals, fully expect A+ to go down at least one ticket.

All my opinion of course.

It really should be the same as the semi final. %^*& hospitality ones that only show up for the glamour ties!!! It really bugs me

The allocation is slightly lower for the final, and as it seems MyGers allocation hasn’t decreased then it’s likely it’ll be RSCs that have taken the hit

Will be very surprised if buses allocations are same as semi finals, fully expect A+ to go down at least one ticket.

All my opinion of course.
I think it’ll be one less ticket for each category

We are B so I’m expecting it to be 3 this time instead of 4

Again I am one very much in support of RSCs getting a share, but this is where the ghost clubs annoy me. I’ve said it so many times on this thread and also other threads on here, there should be a threshold each season on how many tickets an RSC takes during the season before they can even be considered for a hampden or old firm game

I think it’ll be one less ticket for each category

We are B so I’m expecting it to be 3 this time instead of 4

Again I am one very much in support of RSCs getting a share, but this is where the ghost clubs annoy me. I’ve said it so many times on this thread and also other threads on here, there should be a threshold each season on how many tickets an RSC takes during the season before they can even be considered for a hampden or old firm game
Couldn’t agree more.

RSC’s should be entitled to tickets for this if they meet the relevant thresholds. That should 100% include taking tickets for prior rounds

I'm a women's season ticket away from a brief for this. Hate having to play the game, but won't make the same mistake for next year.

In other news, there's already a handful of tickets for our end up on the secondary sites at £550 plus. Scumbag behaviour.
Up yo 900 in some sites

Wouldn't surprise me if club does this or someone in ticket office

3-4 years ago a certain players hairdresser was hawking tickets at £250 a pop but tht may have been a conservative price , i remember the story not the exact price ...... maybe we should sack the player also

Was Ojo’s agent not caught selling tickets for a game at the piggery ?

Totally agree but I really doubt it would be staff members. Also I wonder how many of these tickets actually exist or are they scams?
The website offering them is trust worthy enough, they give you a refund if you don’t receive the tickets. I checked them to see if you could actually tell where they are but just said west stand and the rest would be communicated to you

Be interesting if the club decided to buy a few to identify the source of the ticket. Once identified, they should be banned. Anyone passing tickets to touts should have their access to tickets removed by the club
Bit off topic but seems to be rife at Liverpool and loads think it's tickets direct from the club. That live football tickets website with hundreds of tickets all near enough seated together at inflated costs.

Would love to know how that happens

People without required points jumping in and trying to buy them. Put them in their basket and then they are frozen for 30mins.

Only takes a couple of hundred doing it and that could show these tickets as sold out for the priority sales window if your timing is unlucky.

Then they are all freed up again by the next points drop.

People without required points jumping in and trying to buy them. Put them in their basket and then they are frozen for 30mins.

Only takes a couple of hundred doing it and that could show these tickets as sold out for the priority sales window if your timing is unlucky.

Then they are all freed up again by the next points drop.
I emailed to ask & to see if I could be cheeky and if they could swap it so I could be next to mates and this is what they said:

“Unfortunately many supporters that were not eligible to purchase a ticket put them in their basket anyway, which meant that they showed as unavailable and gave the appearance of the stand being sold out.”

I emailed to ask & to see if I could be cheeky and if they could swap it so I could be next to mates and this is what they said:

“Unfortunately many supporters that were not eligible to purchase a ticket put them in their basket anyway, which meant that they showed as unavailable and gave the appearance of the stand being sold out.”

Happens all the time mate.

No matter how clearly the rules for Hampden sales are laid out, some refuse to believe they are not entitled to just log on and buy one without having the requirement or their window being open.

Would love to know how that happens
People can add tickets to their basket without having the requirement to buy. That ticket then remains in their basket for 30 minutes meaning people with the requirement can’t get it. Enough people do that and it shows up as sold out- then when they realise that they can’t actually buy it it becomes available again. It happens for every Hampden game to some extent

Pretty sure E got 4
Thank you for applying for our The Scottish Gas Scottish Cup Semi-Final v Heart of Midlothian FC on Sunday 21 April.

Please refer to the following maximum ticket allocations:

Category​
Maximum Tickets per category​
A+​
7​
A​
5​
B​
4​
C​
3​
D​
3​
E/F/N​
2​

People can add tickets to their basket without having the requirement to buy. That ticket then remains in their basket for 30 minutes meaning people with the requirement can’t get it. Enough people do that and it shows up as sold out- then when they realise that they can’t actually buy it it becomes available again. It happens for every Hampden game to some extent
I'm an old fogey & so no IT expert but is this just another symptom of our totally outdated website that allows you to get all the way to the Checkout even though you're not eligible rather than recognising you're not eligible as soon as you log in which would prevent you even putting the tkt in your basket.....or is that not possible even with updated IT ?

I'm an old fogey & so no IT expert but is this just another symptom of our totally outdated website that allows you to get all the way to the Checkout even though you're not eligible rather than recognising you're not eligible as soon as you log in which would prevent you even putting the tkt in your basket.....or is that not possible even with updated IT ?
Should be possible with the new system

N I think are the new clubs who have started and are listed as N for a year?

Also the “ghost clubs” that have no or next to no season tickets
Genuine question: What's to stop me and my mate who I go to games with, registering ourselves and 2 STs as a supporters club, and getting away and Hampden tickets in return?

Is there a minimum criteria you need to meet? Are there costs involved to become a registered SC that would make it not viable for 2 people to do?

To be clear, I'm not considering doing this, more just looking for reassurance that the system isn't that easy to game.

To register a bus you need 12 season ticket holders. You move into category F the season after. You don’t need to maintain 12 season ticket holders to keep category F status
That’s not true not unless it’s a new rule from this season but we’ve 6 season tickets holders registered and are category E. think we’d 3 when we intial started the club a few years ago.

Back