SCF hospitality

New Jersey Bear

Official Ticketer
Does anyone have any indication as to when the club release their hospitality packages for the final? I’m landing the day of the final and would like to try get a ticket through the clubs packages. Thanks in advance for any info.

I have tried unsuccessfully to buy a package through Hampden and Ibrox and found it near impossible.

The Hampden one seems to be a closed shop as you get an email saying sales now open and immediately go to site and says all sold.

My only advice is keep checking the club website day after day...Never seems to be a specific day or time before the games when they are released.

Also ensure your log on details are correct...The times I have tried to get on and find I have to reset my password etc...:oops:

My only advice is keep checking the club website day after day...Never seems to be a specific day or time before the games when they are released.

Also ensure your log on details are correct...The times I have tried to get on and find I have to reset my password etc...:oops:
is this in regards to the Hampden hospitality?

I have tried unsuccessfully to buy a package through Hampden and Ibrox and found it near impossible.

The Hampden one seems to be a closed shop as you get an email saying sales now open and immediately go to site and says all sold.
Hampden only selling to semi final purchasers

I would keep trying. From previous experience, they seem to release some of the packages in phases. Not saying they won't go quickly, but it is worth checking back if you see them as sold out in the pre-sale phase within the first hour or so.

Used these before,was quite decent to be fair.Tad pricey tho.Ticket was South Stand upper.
They are fully booked as well. Pal emailed yesterday morning and they sold out hours after we qualified.

Won’t see any tickets up for a good few days I won’t imagine (if any). Hampden are giving priority to everyone who went to the semi final first. Previously they sent out codes via email and you could give the code to anyone but they’ve changed it and will be contacting everyone who filled in a form after the game yesterday so no one’s missing out. Think Rangers are doing similar.

No, you get your breakfast, battle through traffic on a bus, walk round the stadium for 2hrs, then battle back through the traffic on the way back. Great day if the weather is good, last time I done it the weather was terrible and we stood in the wee Tesco for an hour and half.
Take it the Greggs hospitality package had sold out?

Looks like most of the debenture packages have sold out. Does anyone know what availability is like just now with Rangers?

Will be sorted for a ticket but few of us hoping to make a day of it so was hoping for club72 or blue sky lounge

If you have a hospitality log in then you can select final and all packages are showing as sold out

Expecting Hampden to release any remaining packages this Fri
It's only available to those that purchased a Semi Final package. Not on open sale.

Used these before,was quite decent to be fair.Tad pricey tho.Ticket was South Stand upper.
I do t like using them they always overcrowd I use engage hospitality they are working on a table of 10 for me the now will post details on here when I get them

Only used them the once,there was a few of us from here that went that day,the scf v Hearts,it was busy yes but it was all Rangers fans as Hearts got their tickets through the club,food was decent,seat was decent and the result was even better.If I was to use them again it would be for a treat only basis.

Got an email on Monday as l had a semi final package. Open to seasonal hospitality first too. Majority were already sold out by Tuesday and now showing as all sold out. No harm in phoning or emailing hospitality to check. Might only be Hampden packages to come out now but they will probably go quickly too and tend to be more expensive. I knew l wouldn’t have enough points so went with hospitality at Club 72.

I normally get an email re hospitality for Ibrox for hampden games ive not received one for final, so are they all gone?

I normally get an email re hospitality for Ibrox for hampden games ive not received one for final, so are they all gone?
Those who booked semi final hospitality and those with hospitality season tickets received an email with priority access on Monday. All packages now showing as sold out on website. From the Hampden website they are doing the same for their packages, priority to those who purchased semi final packages.

Does anyone have any indication as to when the club release their hospitality packages for the final? I’m landing the day of the final and would like to try get a ticket through the clubs packages. Thanks in advance for any info.
If anyone has hospitality but would rather be in with the bears , I'll give you my ticket and take your hospitality

I do t like using them they always overcrowd I use engage hospitality they are working on a table of 10 for me the now will post details on here when I get them
I've used them a few times but they were 'Enquiry Only' before full-time on Sunday and emailed me back to say they were sold out, which is slightly disappointing given I use them for most big games now.

Please post up your details when you have them!

When mate? Has the public sale been and gone?
I think it was for those who had purchased the semi final and those that have hospitality season tickets. No email or access on the website available for me when I checked (purchased Viaplay cup final).

I think it was for those who had purchased the semi final and those that have hospitality season tickets. No email or access on the website available for me when I checked (purchased Viaplay cup final).
Emails were out at 4:30pm on Monday to the groups you mention, the 5 suites available sold out within 24hrs.

Yes…in my view a better deal than the Hampden package. Plus ex players normally in attendance. Bus journey back can take ages because of traffic, but that’s the only downside.
Don't get the bus back.
Be with your actual mates after the game

Back