SCF hospitality

I've used them a few times but they were 'Enquiry Only' before full-time on Sunday and emailed me back to say they were sold out, which is slightly disappointing given I use them for most big games now.

Please post up your details when you have them!
Think they might have Banned you mate,all that food and boxing don,t go well with their boss :D Hope your well chief.

Mind @nithbear and his Grandson asked for our menu,there you go bud,it was empty as the wife already had it in her bag as a keepsake :D Did you see their seats in the pub? Like Posh n Becks wedding haha.

Last edited:
Got an email on Monday as l had a semi final package. Open to seasonal hospitality first too. Majority were already sold out by Tuesday and now showing as all sold out. No harm in phoning or emailing hospitality to check. Might only be Hampden packages to come out now but they will probably go quickly too and tend to be more expensive. I knew l wouldn’t have enough points so went with hospitality at Club 72.
Depends on allocation club decide as well

If they sell hospitality out they might keep extra tickets instead of into ballot

Think they might have Banned you mate,all that food and boxing don,t go well with their boss :D Hope your well chief.

Mind @nithbear and his Grandson asked for our menu,there you go bud,it was empty as the wife already had it in her bag as a keepsake :D Did you see their seats in the pub? Like Posh n Becks wedding haha.
Hope you & the Mrs are well too mate, a great day!

All good mate..I think now with matchpoint is you might need to take a punt at the semi final stage to get to the final.They sellout so fast eh.But with my luck we would get humped in the semi and Im left with a hospitality package in the Celtic/Aberdeen/Hearts end haha.

I emailed Rangers yesterday and they confirmed all packages sold out and no mention of a further sale

Won’t see any tickets up for a good few days I won’t imagine (if any). Hampden are giving priority to everyone who went to the semi final first. Previously they sent out codes via email and you could give the code to anyone but they’ve changed it and will be contacting everyone who filled in a form after the game yesterday so no one’s missing out. Think Rangers are doing similar.
Yeah I complained to Hampden about this as I booked the semi and folk were just putting codes up on here. It was a booking form for the final as you said.

Back