Scottish Cup Final

RossMcK72

I’ve been in the hospital for the last week and I’ve just checked my email, I have missed the cut off to purchase a ticket.. I have 1764 points

Is there any way I could get one or have I messed up?

I’ve emailed Rangers, would be absolutely gutted if I couldn’t go

I’ve been in the hospital for the last week and I’ve just checked my email, I have missed the cut off to purchase a ticket.. I have 1764 points

Email rangers leave phone number explain situation happened to a boy on our bus for semi final rangers phoned him and he got sorted. Hopefully you get sorted aswell

Considering they seem to have held back the entire South upper for corporate it would be disgrace if you don't get sorted given then circumstances

The entire South upper I got south upper when they first came out so don't know where ubare getting that from
Considering they seem to have held back the entire South upper for corporate it would be disgrace if you don't get sorted given then circumstances
T

They didn’t we only get the furthest west first most of the rest is debentures . Any that come late are those not taken up .

My mate had exceptional circumstances a few years back and they said they couldn’t help. They phoned later and had sorted him one.

You don’t ask you don’t get. Best of luck mate and hope you’re well

South stand tickets were unavailable by the 10-00 am window on Saturday. Think there were some available for the Gold tier prior to that.

Do these bastards Rangers. Forever and ever.

South stand tickets were unavailable by the 10-00 am window on Saturday. Think there were some available for the Gold tier prior to that.
Thats the group I was in.

If there was some available then it wasnt as many as other games as we've had that section every game at Hampden since 2016 so seems weird it wasnt available this time.

Anyway, I'm in north so as long as not too low down it'll be fine

They weren't available when i went in 3 minutes after tickets were released
I purchased 2 south upper tickets- 5 minutes after receiving the email while I was in Malta last Friday

Edit - I was in priority window

Were you in the first sales window? I got a ticket there no problem (as did several people I know)
Edit - just checked and I bought mine half 4 on the Friday
Yeah, that siad I was a wee bit later than that, perhaps 5pm so there is def less available in there than usual

Back