Rangers Support:

South Stand Lower Section P: Adults £38. Over 65 / Under-16 £18

South Stand Upper Section Q: Adults £38. Over 65 / Under-16 £18

North Stand Section C: Adults £38. Over 65 / Under-16 £18

West Stand Sections A+B: Adults £28. Over 65 / Under-16 £13

North Stand Wheelchair Users: Adults £20. Over 65 / Under-16 £10

South Stand Wheelchair Users: Adults £15. Over 65 / Under-16 £8

West Stand Wheelchair Users: Adults £10. Over 65 / Under-16 £8

Surprised they didn't lower the pricing slightly to try get a higher figure in the other semi final.
Regardless they'd be getting 1 semi & the final sold out, so could have tried to maximise Falkirk/ICT.

Bad its a sunday again should of been a saturday this time as im working the sunday i cant get it off but i can watch the fulll match as i dont start till 4pm

Rangers Support:

Decent pricing - at least juvenile prices are available for better areas of the stadium this time.

Rangers Support:

Excellent to see the Scottish Cup are offering kids concession/kids prices for the South and North stands again this season unlike the league cup where it was full price.

South Stand upper was the best seat I've had at Hampden. North Stand is okay too if near the centre. West Stand is horrendous.
I had a south stand upper ticket in my basket for the League Cup final but it kept crashing at the checkout stage.

Then there were none left, and I had a north stand ticket in my basket……same thing, took 3 hours to eventually get one and West stand was all that was left

Hopefully our ticket website won’t be the same shambles this time

Was on the Belfast International there and back for the final. Dunno wtf was going on but it was about 90% them cunts over and back! Brutal
Ffs I’m sure that was fun mate, was thinking this would be pretty evenly mixed but maybe not!

Ffs I’m sure that was fun mate, was thinking this would be pretty evenly mixed but maybe not!
Hopefully it was just because they won their Semi a day before us. Over on the Saturday night was about half a dozen Rangers fans, including Kyle Lafferty. You can imagine the grief he got
On the way back id accepted it was for being hell. Really surprising, they were fine, didn't even sing 1 song!

Was on the Belfast International there and back for the final. Dunno wtf was going on but it was about 90% them cunts over and back! Brutal
It's because Rangers fans had the Stena boat and they had the smaller Larne boat, forcing more of them to fly. Always seems to be more Rangers fans on plane when we have the Larne boat

Rangers Support:

Is it not normally just certain sections for U16s.

Do we expect emails to be out by 5pm tomorrow now that the price has been set or will Rangers wait until they physically receive the tickets from the SFA?

Do we expect emails to be out by 5pm tomorrow now that the price has been set or will Rangers wait until they physically receive the tickets from the SFA?

Rangers usually wait until they have the tickets, so likely looking at middle of next week now I reckon

There was chat leading up to the final that the MyGers requirement was higher due to it being a final and as such higher requirements from sponsors etc so reduced allocations

Interesting to see if that number comes down for the semi final in line with last years match....

There was chat leading up to the final that the MyGers requirement was higher due to it being a final and as such higher requirements from sponsors etc so reduced allocations

Interesting to see if that number comes down for the semi final in line with last years match....
I got a ticket for last year's semi in the second round. Points requirement dropped to around 500. Never got close to a ticket for the final.

I think posters in other threads have said that a lot of ST holders bought a MyGers membership over the last year after realising its the only way to get tickets so I'm not sure how good a benchmark last year's semi is.

Back