Official Scottish Cup Semi Final - Rangers v Celtic

I suspect the Saturday game will be Inverness CT V Falkirk, in order to tie in with workable train times from Inverness to Glasgow and back.

Leaves us with the shitty pitch on the Sunday - but at what time? My guess would be lunchtime.

Last edited:
Even with only 2 options, folk on here still guessing and saying they have heard it’s Saturday, others have been told it’s Sunday :))

Feckin Kiltwalk :))
Only in scotland could a fucking kiltwalk have any bearing on the countries biggest game

I won't write Beale off even if we don't win any of them as painful as it will be.
He has made it plain he needs to add to our squad with quality players during the summer, what is there at the moment may not be good enough, and mentally you wonder if some of them are beat before they even start especially at there ground.
The way I look at it is simple.

Beale came in and had all the goodwill we could muster.

Jan 2nd didn't go as planned.

The recent LC final has now clouded a lot of fans' outlook.

Zero out of five in just five months changes the landscape entirely.

And the board and Wilson really will get it tight.

The way I look at it is simple.

Beale came in and had all the goodwill we could muster.

Jan 2nd didn't go as planned.

The recent LC final has now clouded a lot of fans' outlook.

Zero out of five in just five months changes the landscape entirely.

And the board and Wilson really will get it tight.
The semi is a must win no excuses, anything else doesn’t bear thinking about
We are up at the piggery 3 weeks before and need to make sure we don’t come out of that with any damage , looking to see the likes of Cantwell and Raskin make a statement that day

The semi is a must win no excuses, anything else doesn’t bear thinking about
We are up at the piggery 3 weeks before and need to make sure we don’t come out of that with any damage , looking to see the likes of Cantwell and Raskin make a statement that day
For Cantwell and Raskin to make a statement they need a hand from the more 'experienced' players around them.

I never thought I'd see a repeat of Monday, 21st, May 1979. Gio's capitulations in Feb and Sept last year beat it hands down.

Nauseating.

For Cantwell and Raskin to make a statement they need a hand from the more 'experienced' players around them.

I never thought I'd see a repeat of Monday, 21st, May 1979. Gio's capitulations in Feb and Sept last year beat it hands down.

Nauseating.
That’s true mate we need one or 2 others to step up, I’m just desperate to see them do well and there’s no better place to make a statement

Anyone know the last time we were the Saturday game of a set of semis at hampden. Feels like a long time ago

Falkirk ticket prices are £38/£28 for adults £18/£13 for concessions and £10/£8 for wheelchairs.

Normally the two semis would be priced the same.

Last edited:
Happy enough with kick off time flights booked in and out on the same day thankfully as hotel prices are ridiculous

Back