Scottish Cup Semi Final Score Predictions

Score will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhilippeTheFair

Big weekend ahead of us and the chance to right the wrongs of the last few games without the pressure of points and the opportunity to seal a place in what would be our 2nd domestic Final of the season against a Hearts team that has managed only 2 draws against us in our last 12 meetings, 10 Rangers wins in that time, one of which was this very trophy at Hampden only a couple of years ago.

In those last dozen games, we have scored 34 and conceded only 6.

How confident are we?

I'm going 2-0,.

Voting in the poll is free mate.
aye, and the way April has went i still wont get the correct score or scorer, maybe if i take hearts to win and the sheep to turn up I might get some form of win this weekend
Double (x1) 80/1 or the real rangers turn up

Bookies taken the piss 2/7 for scum to beat sheep and 2/7us to Beat Hearts

sheep 8/1

With 84 votes cast, 44% going for Hearts win.

They are fcukin shite and lost 5-0 to us the last time they played us 2 months ago.

They are fcukin shite and lost 5-0 to us the last time they played us 2 months ago.
We have just lost to motherwell and ross county and drew with dundee and before those games we had beaten them with ease. The arse has fell out our team and hearts will fancy their chances.

We have just lost to motherwell and ross county and drew with dundee and before those games we had beaten them with ease. The arse has fell out our team and hearts will fancy their chances.

It's Hearts we are playing here, their record is rotten.

Score 1 game in 2 against us, hardly a threat given we are averaging almost 3 a game against them.

Only need 1 but I think we will get 2.

Hearts wins on penalties, breaks my heart to think like this, I don't see how we win on our recent league form and the players at our disposal. I hope I'm proved wrong.

aye they also beat Dundee up at their field and beat the scum a few weeks back.

They are pish but so are we..

The team that turns up wins

We don’t right the wrongs of this week by beating Hearts.

I hope we win but think there is a very good chance we don’t.

Hearts really won't have a better opportunity. A defeat and Clement is start to total a few unwanted records.

It's all on his selection. If he doesn't address the midfield, we're in trouble.

1-0 win AET (said without any conviction).

I think Hearts will beat us. They will be up for this while we are all over the place.
We have been getting worse culminating in a display last night that was much worse than last Sunday.

Pressure on the bottlers has eased slightly on them because the league now looks gone. We might win 2-1.

Have no idea what to expect now. Rangers nil is probably a decent bet.
Their big mouth manager bumping his gums about us winning just 2 out of 8 games that should lift our players if some of them can be arsed but I think there is a war in our dressing rooms between those that can't be dropped and the younger players who see how poor those are but still being kept on the park,

As always, I look at the betting and although I'm not saying Rangers can't win if anybody is contemplating backing Rangers around 1/3, I suggest you seek professional help.

Wen't for 2-1 win , but if we play the way we have the last 2.5 games we won't win.
Need to buck our ideas up.

Back