Scottish Cup Semi Final Score Predictions

Score will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You must foresee our slump continuing if fearing for us.

Fear clouds judgement and doesn't allow for the ability to think straight.

We are beating big mooth and his shite team by a minimum 2.
I didn't say I fear for us. I said I fear ourselves, which Rangers will turn up. I've no idea what to foresee, this group have let us down so many times.

My judgement goes on what I'd watched live for the past 2 months.

We are a better team and should win but doesn't work like that. Players confidence looks shot.

We're poor at the moment there's no argument there particularly in the last couple of games. but I didn't realise that hearts had turned into Real Madrid or Bayern Munich overnight.
2-1 for the Gers ( with the obligatory " goal " chopped off ).

I didn't say I fear for us. I said I fear ourselves, which Rangers will turn up. I've no idea what to foresee, this group have let us down so many times.

We are a better team and should win but doesn't work like that. Players confidence looks shot.

Why have any fear, for ourselves or any other reason? Like you said, better team and player for player maybe striker apart.

We are in an amazing position, whatever's happened in the last 2 months.

The players should be loving this pressure, it's what they came here for.

I genuinely feel the weekend is our turning point, again.

On the other semi, we got our ideal draw in Hearts. Other 2 I would be deeper in thought over with recent results against them.

C'mon man, it's Hertz.

Why have any fear, for ourselves or any other reason? Like you said, better team and player for player maybe striker apart.

We are in an amazing position, whatever's happened in the last 2 months.

The players should be loving this pressure, it's what they came here for.

I genuinely feel the weekend is our turning point, again.

On the other semi, we got our ideal draw in Hearts. Other 2 I would be deeper in thought over with recent results against them.

C'mon man, it's Hertz.
I've just told you why? The players look shot, and we've seen this movie time after time.

The players don't love the pressure, that's the issue and why we need a massive clear out.

I get it, you are Mr positive, and think everything is brilliant but that isn't the real world.

If Hearts are aggressive and go for it I'm pretty sure they are more than capable of a win.

It's a big ask to expect us to turn this sort of form round in just a couple of days.

We need a boost and we need Ridvan and Diamonde fit and available. We need a defence not to gift a goal. We need a strong, hard working and energetic midfield. We need a manager who will stop tinkering, oh and we probably need a wee sprinkling of good luck.

Can't see a clean sheet.
So I'm gonna let my heart say 2-1 to us.
Sima and Tav (penalty) Vs the inevitable Shankland goal for them.

After Sterling’s comments after the games the last bit of hope I had for this season disappeared. For a young player who’s just in the door to come away with that about the squad was a shocker.

I went for a hearts win but %^*& knows they might come out fired up and prove us all wrong and those comments might be what’s they needed who knows

We should take care of hearts without much worry as the previous game at Ibrox shows but my worry is that this team do not have the stomach for it and hearts will sense blood and be in our faces right away.

Can Goldson, Lundstram, Tav etc handle this? Time will tell but I’m not convinced. Hopefully some smart arse quotes this to say I was wrong on Sunday because at least then we’ll be in final.

Hate to say it but there’s plenty of evidence of a lot of this squad bottling it when it comes to cup games. The above 3 mentioned players were a part of the cup failures under Gerrard but obviously won the Scottish Cup & league cup since so know what to expect with them, this is the frustrating thing especially as we should be seeing off hearts no bother.

i can see us starting well for a change and getting in front within 15 minutes, then creating but missing several good chances , a second goal about 20 mins into the second half should be enough to see us comfortably, but fear a cock up in our backline will cost us,and it will be a long nervy last 10 minutes and the subsequent added time, but I'm confident we will be in the final

2-0 but to whom? It depends on the reaction we get to Dujon's presser. I'm hoping that goes well, but equally I wouldn't be surprised if it leads to another capitulation.

So it’s either blind faith or be called a surrender monkey.
I will go with a narrow Rangers win to avoid being labelled but by god his do these players need to up their level significantly otherwise another ruined weekend on the cards.

I'm as pissed off as anyone at what has transpired recently.

I'm pissed off at myself also for believing a bunch of perrenial losers had maybe turned the corner under PC.

But c'mon. You could have said, I fear the worst given our recent displays (as you have said here) but to say we'll geat beat by two or three goals is for me a bit drastic.
Why? It’s what I think will happen, I think 40% of the poll think we’ll lose. Just remember what happened against a rubbish hibs team in the semi before Gio arrived. That’s the level we’re at again.

Why? It’s what I think will happen, I think 40% of the poll think we’ll lose. Just remember what happened against a rubbish hibs team in the semi before Gio arrived. That’s the level we’re at again.

I'm not in favour of Rangers fans coming on a Rangers forum and saying we'll lose by two or three goals.

I get people saying, I don't fancy our chances and hope to be proved wrong. But two/three goals is pretty emphatic.

What it does tell me on the otherhand is you must be at the end of your tether with his overall squad?

I reckon we'll just get over the line 2-1, but we cannot start the game being second to every ball, like the last two games.

I'm not in favour of Rangers fans coming on a Rangers forum and saying we'll lose by two or three goals.

I get people saying, I don't fancy our chances and hope to be proved wrong. But two/three goals is pretty emphatic.

What it does tell me on the otherhand is you must be at the end of your tether with his overall squad?
The op it literally “what will be the score” lol

Ah, so you resort to name calling. Because I called you out on nonsense you posted.

On what basis could our last 5 matches be described as a pleasure?

"Big Hampden game, the Famous rocking up to dispatch another one of Scottish football's also rans.

Rangers will beat them by a couple with a little swagger returning."

I mean, thats just cliched nonsense.

Considering we have been beaten or dropped points to Kilmarnock, Aberdeen twice!, Ross County, Motherwell and Dundee. We have won 2 football matches in in the last 8 btw.

Those teams above are in 4th, 6th, 8th, 9th and 11th!

We havent beaten Celtic in a meaningful League game since the 29th of August 2021.

If we lose at Parkhead (pretty much a stick on at this point) that will be three seasons worth of defeats to them.

It might just be said that is pretty much what we are becoming.
That's what he does mate.
Lost a debate with myself and started being derogatory and snide. Been on here 2 minutes and thinks he runs the show.
Best ignored, he always wants the last word.

If the real Rangers turn up we can pull off a 2-0 win. The recent woeful Rangers turn up it could go either way.

Huge game, our season is very quickly unraveling.

However I’m ever the optimist, and I reckon a win on Sunday, probably by a single goal, can give us a bit of confidence in our remaining league games

If you go back through my posts and after we played celtic, there was a thread about how we'd do in the next games.

I predicted a draw, 1-1 at Ross County, so a point worse off than I thought.
So you've been having a go at folk thinking we'll struggle this weekend but predicted we'd drop points against 2nd bottom of the league?

Aye, they can think Unicorns are real anoll. The treble ffs, happy clappers are brilliant.
I'm not happy clapping i',m merely highlighting out the ridicule in your posts . In one post you are criticising / challenging a poster for suggesting he shouldn't be questioning his opinion that Rangers will get beaten convincingly . Then you yourself in your later post question / criticise a poster later for his opinion that Rangers won't get beaten ...You seem to be at odds with yourself ...not for the first time...

I'm planning on getting the Kranzle out the hut tomorrow and washing the Golf R, 'round about half 12. Hopefully annoy the scumbags in my street. Usually keep it in the hut to dampen down the noise but I'll be out in full flow, might even wash the yaris.

Back