Scottish cup semi finals

I think this weekend could help determine where the league trophy will end up, I haven’t given up on the league far from it I’m really confident we win this and the treble.

I think aberdeen will beat the scum tomorrow and I think we will batter hearts by 4 or 5 and I think ultimately this will help us in the league because their hoardes will turn on them.

I accept people are going to think I’m mental but with the knocks we’ve taken this week I think big Phil will have them fired up.

I’m the eternal optimist and what’s football without hope ? Shite that’s what it is . You can take losing by god were used to it but after attending the last two and watching the absolute shitshow and lack of effort from the players all hope is gone .

Was honestly questioning my sanity on wed travelling to watch that even though it was so predictable to get home at 1am and up for work just after 5 !

I think this weekend could help determine where the league trophy will end up, I haven’t given up on the league far from it I’m really confident we win this and the treble.

I think aberdeen will beat the scum tomorrow and I think we will batter hearts by 4 or 5 and I think ultimately this will help us in the league because their hoardes will turn on them.

I accept people are going to think I’m mental but with the knocks we’ve taken this week I think big Phil will have them fired up.
Totally disagree but I hope you are correct
Celtic will win by at least 3 goals and we will win in extra time I reckon

You have a total of 63 posts in almost 2 years. I honestly don’t believe a word of what you’re saying.

Mental Ray is back lads.
I'II go for a fookin pint with you mate.

This could be the ultimate bookmarkable post if that all happens.

BTW, Aberdeen win and Rangers win 5-0 is 183/1 if you're a betting man.

Mentalist number one.
The papes will walk their game and we will draw and win the replay.
Mentalist number two.

This could be the ultimate bookmarkable post if that all happens.

BTW, Aberdeen win and Rangers win 5-0 is 183/1 if you're a betting man.
Is that all ? Disgusting odds, should be thousands to one for that ! I wouldn’t put YOUR pound on at those odds.

giphy.gif

Will our game be replayed on RTV come Monday does anyone know?
OP I like your optimism, it's unlikely Aberdeen will win today but you never know.

If he was going to have them fired up it should have been against Motherwell, Ross County,Celtic at home or Dundee last week.
These players don't know how to get fired up.

It would be wonderful if true but there is absolutely nothing to suggest this will happen.
The bheasts will win by 4 or 5 whilst we will struggle against Hearts.

I just think tomorrow there’s not a lot of pressure on aberdeen even their own fans can’t be fucked turning up because they think they’ll get pumped. Shinnie being suspended I think will actually help them
Is shinnie suspended through the cup?
Two yellows last week shouldn’t put him out.

Stop reading after " Aberdeen will beat the scum " .....
Into the showers ? Yes

At football ? Absolutely not

Aye nae bother.

I'm a glass half full type of guy.

However we've blown it and I have little confidence in this side turning up and beating the sheep in the final never mind the mentally challengeds.

I just think tomorrow there’s not a lot of pressure on aberdeen even their own fans can’t be fucked turning up because they think they’ll get pumped. Shinnie being suspended I think will actually help them
When was the last time Aberdeen were under pressure playing that lot? (I genuinely can't remember)

Lay off the hard drugs pal.

Sore head this morning or just powering through with another drink?

Why does being optimistic make u a mentalist ya mad man
You've sort of answered your own question.
You are being optimistic and hoping these things happen. We all hope they happen.
It's the fact that you've convinced yourself that they WILL happen, even arguing that the Aberdeen captain being suspended is a good thing.
No solid reasoning whatsoever.
That's what's mental.

Sheep only selling 8k tickets is an absolute riddy

What a joke of a club they really are

Back