Scottish cup semi finals

Love that commentator on the bbc getting made to look an idiot

"Surley Duk is offside there"

Replay shows the celtic defender well behind him

VAR use their own independent cameras I'm sure although Scotland went for the cheap option with less angles.
No they don't. The VAR and AVAR have access to all of the broadcast cameras. The broadcaster has all of the VAR cameras as well.

Greg Aitken on Var
The one who didn’t send Colum to screen when the Killie striker was pulled to the ground by Julian in the LC Semi Final

The one where McInnes lost it as he was astounded Var didn’t intervene

Celtic scraped through to the final as a result

Same Var official today
Yip
Greig Aitken

XJACbys.jpeg

W3Tf9Gw.jpeg
that looks in the box

doesn't no-one here understand the SFA / SPFL rules? The Paedo protectors are allowed to play basketball in their own box.

I think it's just outside but isn't clear. What is a joke is it wasn't given as anything from Don Robertson. It was a clear handball in real time.

He has given Celtic everything and I believe its a foul for Celtics goal. Soft sure but no softer than Dessers in 1st Old Firm game.

Greg Aitken on Var
The one who didn’t send Colum to screen when the Killie striker was pulled to the ground by Julian in the LC Semi Final

Same Var official today
Yip
Greig Aitken
Was it not he ran right into him from behind rather than pull him down? Was an absolute stonewall penalty and was very late in the game iirc?

Celtic’s goal was a foul on the defender. Remember the Dessers incident last September? Same thing. Same referee. Different decision. Aberdeen penalty claim? Stonewaller. Tge ball did not hit the hand. The hand hit the ball. Robertson cannot see this from behind. The VAR tells him there has been a handball. What did Robertson say to the VAR to persuade him he does not need to go to the monitor?

Celtic have benefited massively from two decisions in that half.

I just cannot imagine Robertson not blowing his whistle if a Celtic defender goes down under that sort of contact.

I’d also bet my bottom dollar on that being a penalty against another team. We really have “seen them given” more often than not.

Seen this movie many times before and they’ll score in the first few mins of the 2nd half and be 3-1 up by 60 odd.

Very frustrating when they should be teetering on the brink here.

Regardless of if his hand was in or out of the box, the player was clearly in the box. I don't know the rules but for me the player makes the infringement in the box?

I think it's just outside but isn't clear. What is a joke is it wasn't given as anything from Don Robertson. It was a clear handball in real time.

He has given Celtic everything and I believe its a foul for Celtics goal. Soft sure but no softer than Dessers in 1st Old Firm game.
I'm not sure Don Robertson saw it as a clear handball at the time

Look at the images posted on post 365

Ref is nowhere near them and the players are covering the ball

Even the linesman view is blocked

VAR should have confirmed it was a penalty though

Greg Aitken on Var

Same Var official today
Yip
Greig Aitken

Celtc had a 3 game run in February where they could easily have lost all of them, but stole 5 points due to clear and obvious cheating from refs. Two laughable penalties at Easter Rd to win 2-1, a draw at Aberdeen where they should have went down to 10 men after a blatant second yellow was refused by the ref, and at home to Killie where Killie were refused a blatant penalty when it was 1-1. The refs got them through their dip in form, just as they always do.

Back