Scottish cup semi finals

I clicked on flashscores to see what time it kicked off, what have i missed?
Sheep scored early
Furuhashi fouled and robbed the defender, nicked the ball, shot blocked and back to mhank for a tap in
VAR never gave a penalty for handball vs Scales just before HT

Was all one way traffic what I saw. Good wee double coming up for an absolutely Fukin abysmal Celtic side. Well done rangers yet again.

If they are "pish".

What does that make us?

And what does it say about the standard of Scottish Football?
Regardless of what your point is, they are garbage.

Any team who has a go at them has a decent chance of getting something out of the game.

Are we pish too? Yes we are. But let's not pretend sellick are a decent team.

The sheep were blowing out their arses on 50 minutes. Was only going to end one way

How can Scottish teams be so unfit? Technical ability can be excused when you don't have a budget, but surely every team is capable of maxxing out their fitness levels? Amateur.

The thing that Celtic have over us in abundance is movement, I couldn’t care less how many posters attack me about this, even their slower players make more intelligent runs than our static defensive midfielders

and movement pens teams in, creates more chances. There isn’t a chance on earth that we score that equaliser, Kyogo presses, we don’t.
The midfield is far more mobile than ours and has been for years

And that will be that.
Not watching but when the sheep scored early my first thought was when Hibs flew out the traps against us in a Semi_final. They soon went 3-0 up and the games was over as a contest.

I hoped the sheep may do the same today. Unfortunately the scum don't have such a couldn't give a f**k attitude as our lot do.

Aberdeen are muck this half. Were always conceding
Their fitness levels are miles off it which shows now

The “penalty” has flipped the game

The 19th Century Terrorist run SFA is a disgrace. Everyone is swimming against the tide

VAR agreed it was handball but deemed outside the box! Translated….find a way not to give it and show zero replays with lines drawn

Cheating, corrupt bastards

The thing that Celtic have over us in abundance is movement, I couldn’t care less how many posters attack me about this, even their slower players make more intelligent runs than our static defensive midfielders

and movement pens teams in, creates more chances. There isn’t a chance on earth that we score that equaliser, Kyogo presses, we don’t.
And if even if we did, the ref would have given a foul. Like happened at Ibrox.

It’s just utter shite Scottish football. Even us is a hard hard watch these days. Zero technical ability. Either teams camped in or the ball is black and blue with punts from one end to the other. Utter pish spectacle, can totally see why sponsors don’t want fuk all to do with it.

One team winning the league every year for the past 12 years bar 1. Zero real competition and the rest are just muck.

Back