Scottish cup semi finals

It’s just utter shite Scottish football. Even us is a hard hard watch these days. Zero technical ability. Either teams camped in or the ball is black and blue with punts from one end to the other. Utter pish spectacle, can totally see why sponsors don’t want fuk all to do with it.

One team winning the league every year for the past 12 years bar 1. Zero real competition and the rest are just muck.

Tbh, its quite easy for Celtc to hoover up trophies and titles with refs in their pocket. When officials are terrified to give game changing decisions against them, then the rest of the League are just fighting for the scraps.

Teams barely get the chance to put pressure on them, the officials see to that. Any time a team looks like giving them a problem there's Free kicks any time they hit the deck with no contact, stonewall penalties against them denied,, no bookings for persistent fouling etc. every trick in the book comes out. I'm half expecting the referee to leap up for a corner and bullet one into the net for them.

Regardless of what your point is, they are garbage.

Any team who has a go at them has a decent chance of getting something out of the game.

Are we pish too? Yes we are. But let's not pretend sellick are a decent team.
Aberdeen can pass through their mythical high press, with our better quality we shouldn't be shitting the bed the way we do when the ball comes to us under pressure

That's the spirit. If you're going to Hampden tomorrow, try not to trip over your petted lip.
Just the way this team gets you mate. Not won against them in any meaningful game in 2 years so not really expecting them to start now. They are cucks to Celtic.

Just the way this team gets you mate. Not won against them in any meaningful game in 2 years so not really expecting them to start now. They are cucks to Celtic.

I reckon we've had 3 or 4 goals disallowed against Celtc in the last season or so. We could compete against them, but refs seem determined not to allow it.

Tbh, it’s quite easy for Celtc to hoover up trophies and titles with refs in their pocket. When officials are terrified to give game changing decisions against them, then the rest of the League are just fighting for the scraps.
It’s just boring I mean. Rangers just keep going for much the same every year, same faces, same results. Boring. Now back to lumping it back and forward all game. It’s just an utter shite game to watch in Scotland. If you don’t support anyone up here you’re not sitting down and going “fuk that was great”. It he product is league 2 in England level. Not saying teams are at that level but it’s the same football. Dogshit

It’s just boring I mean. Rangers just keep going for much the same every year, same faces, same results. Boring. Now back to lumping it back and forward all game. It’s just an utter shite game to watch in Scotland. If you don’t support anyone up here you’re not sitting down and going “fuk that was great”. It he product is league 2 in England level. Not saying teams are at that level but it’s the same football. Dogshit

Celtc have destroyed any meaningful competition up here, mate. Not through being a superior and dominant football team, as Europe has shown when they get annihilated every season, but via the sheer terror of refs to ensure an impartial game.

Do teams practice corner kicks in training any more.
I know we sure as fk don't but it's a dying art

Back