Scottish cup semi finals

The main thing this game tells me is that there is a good chance they will also still drop points in the league.

I would think so.

Frankly it’s why Wednesday was such a blow for us.

At one behind I was still optimistic. But 3 and an inferior goal difference has probably done for us. Still all we can do is draw level next Sunday and hope for the best

Dirty cheating Sheep bastards. Enough of a performance to demonstrate they've 'given it a real go'. Then conveniently 'lose' your man to allow your masters the result you came for. Fucking pathetic

Sheep never got out their half was always coming pathetic. Everyone in this league is celtics bitches including Fukin us. Pathetic cunts
The sheep had a 2v1 at the start of ET, the player squares it and it’s 3-2 sheep. The sheep have had by far the best chances all game, just can’t finish

Aberdeen will score again.

I don't know if it's the new strain of weed I'm smoking that it's convincing me of this but I feel that pretty strongly.

Either way, I've got a pizza and beer on the way

Happy Saturday innit

I’d love to know where refs get 2 mins from in ET when it’s generally around 30 mins for a 45 minute half unless there has been loads of injuries

A couple of the Aberdeen players were down for a good while getting treatment early in the ET period.

Not everything has to be a grand conspiracy.

Aberdeen will score again.

I don't know if it's the new strain of weed I'm smoking that it's convincing me of this but I feel that pretty strongly.

Either way, I've got a pizza and beer on the way

Happy Saturday innit

Wee bit early for a pizza but I guess its the new strain of weed you're having

Looks like Sheep may have blown it.
However we have seen today this mob will spunk loads of points.
The sheep even managed a draw in 90 i minutes.

It’s fucking incredible how they always get the bounce. That cross ball could’ve fallen anywhere but no, right into the path of oreilly. They breaks they get in a game of football is fucking biblical
We get them as well but we need 10 chances to score a goal.

Back