Scottish cup semi finals

If nothing else folks, yet another game of football changed and influenced by those who pull the strings of the officials

Scottish football is a busted flush

I keep getting mocked of wearing a tinfoil hat, but how many games will it take of Celtc's opposition receiving no game changing decisions in their favour for it to sink in. ? Refs have destroyed any competition up here with their endless cheating and shitebaggery.

This is gonna be embarrassing for us if they end up with a double. Between decisions going their way and how poor they’ve been all season and here we are trailing in the league and no doubt dreading a potential final against them.

That actually makes it more irritating, despite them not being very good they are still better than us.

Beale making a total James Hunt of recruitment last summer has really come back to bite us.

And the rest just aren’t good enough
I agree with the majority of this, however it is infuriating how many other SPL outfits can make life difficult for them, but we can't, at least on a consistent basis.

I keep getting mocked of wearing a tinfoil hat, but how many games will it take of Celtc's opposition receiving no game changing decisions in their favour for it to sink in. ? Refs have destroyed any competition up here with their endless cheating and shitebaggery.
Did VAR check the last penalty ? Apparently they checked Hart’s miss.

They've played the refs and the SFA like a fiddle, and have reaped the rewards from the bully boy intimidation tactics.
Hart is an arrogant prick isn't he,?
Please oh please do the business tomorrow Gers and let's smash those despicable CSA deniers

The bheast are very beatable.

If we can get our house in order and win every remaining game I think they will drop more points (outside of playing us).

We've put ourselves in a bad position, but I don't think the league is over.

It’s not.

Normalise questioning the moral fibre and backbone of anyone who tells you otherwise with any degree of certainty.

Correct, they are terrified to give big decisions against the tramps due to the fallout from their supporters and club .

The arrogance and disrespect they showed by letting Hart take their 5th penalty goes unpunished.

Absolutely soul destroying how they constantly end up winning the games that count most, no matter how rubbish they are or how unlucky the other team are.

No doubt at all the 2 non-penalty decisions ended up winning it for them, but no doubt either that the history books only shows who wins and who loses.

The bheast are very beatable.

If we can get our house in order and win every remaining game I think they will drop more points (outside of playing us).

We've put ourselves in a bad position, but I don't think the league is over.
I bet you will be thinking differently come 2pm next week.

Do our players not even have their own self-respect handing this lot of shite a potential double? This is by far the worst Celtic side since John Barnes but yet they've still got us in their back pocket.

It depresses the %^*& out of you.

Do our players not even have their own self-respect handing this lot of shite a potential double? This is by far the worst Celtic side since John Barnes but yet they've still got us in their back pocket.

It depresses the %^*& out of you.
And if Aberdeen had won a lottery penalty shoot out would we have still handed them a double?
Utterly bizarre how this turns into bashing Rangers because the filth sneak through a semi final

Good to know there will be plenty of spares for the Cup Final then, at least the supporters with some fight will benefit and get to attend the game
I get it mate. I’m just at the apathy stage with this group. I Fukin despise them and until we empty them then it’s the same shite. No one will tell me otherwise considering the facts are there.

The foul at 3-2 was the most clear pen you can get.

They got help last season in the semifinal as well by getting away with a stone waller against Kille.
There was 2 penalties, yet it's been pulled back for a minimal nudge as 2 players were competing on n the air

Totally agree - look at the furore after the Hearts game that they lost - you'd think they were the most hard done to club that's ever played the game and that game changing decisions not going their way happened every day of the week.

They are deliberately scaring officials to give decisions against them, daring them almost, and it's undoubtedly working.

My favourite part was VAR checking the Hart penalty miss, desperate cheating bastards was worried.

I might be wrong but I assumed VAR would have a quick look at all the penalties to check for encroachment, I would bet a significant sum it was just squeaky Liam on commentary being desperate for something to be given as it was the only penalty they missed…

There was 2 penalties, yet it's been pulled back for a minimal nudge as 2 players were competing on n the air
The fact he let play go until the foul and pulled it back was cheating. He should have pointed to the spot and let var/him decide if there was a foul in the build up. Ridiculous decision and cost them

And if Aberdeen had won a lottery penalty shoot out would we have still handed them a double?
Utterly bizarre how this turns into bashing Rangers because the filth sneak through a semi final

But Aberdeen didn't win it and I have no faith in the bottle merchants we have to stop them picking up the trophy. That's the point!!!

Back