Scottish Premiership goal of the season

There really isn’t much between them. Changed my mind quite a few times as the video went on.

Matondos or either of Shanklands.

Think it will be either of Shanklands as the technical difficulty is high in both, he has to control the ball under pressure and finishes superbly for the first one and the weak foot finish looked like something prime Benzema would do for the second one.

Matondos goal is the best of the lot there by a mile but some cracking goals there, apart from the filth ones that were just lucky…

Shankland's second one although not as far out as most of those goals is probably the winner for me. Just an unbelievable finish.

Matondo, Spittal or Watkins goals also contenders.

Obviously I've voted Matondo.

Spittal, Barron or Matondo I think. Need to take into account the opposition, goalkeeper, etc. Like the one from the Killie player, the defence there were just standing watching him, So high chance of being able to take time, pick his spot etc. The St J one, good technique but it's right at the keeper who should do better. Tav's is a great strike, unsavable but Matondo when you watch it back does really well to move the ball quickly, create the space and hit an unsavable shot (under pressure) so that would edge it for me between those two. (Spittal gets bonus points for the distance which makes his better despite some average closing down and Barrons is good for distance and from the looks of things, movement on the ball. When you see the behind the goal angle it makes sense why the keeper didn't even move. Good strike)

Back