Season ticket renewal 10 month payment option

Kirkhillbear

Official Ticketer
I usually do this for both mine and my lads season tickets.
I had to contact rangers to update it for him as he's just turned 18 so changed to full adult price.
Went to renew them there but only seeing credit card payment option or 4 monthly option.
Anyone know how/where that 10 month option is?
The info on the renewal email said it was still available.

Just asked my mate who has done the 10 month option.
He said he had to go to checkout and there was an option there for paying over 10 instalments?

If it's not there, you'd be better contacting the TC mate.

Curious to know how much more you pay on top of your st if you choose 10months rather than upfront

Emailed rangers.
Been told this.....

Unfortunately this is not currently available.

Season ticket renewal payment options are Direct Debit or Credit/Debit card payment only at this time.

Supporters that defaulted or made late payments previously have had their credit facility withdrawn by the credit provider.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I haven't defaulted or made any late payments whatsoever.
That's a lot of shite btw, I've used that 10 month option ever since it's Inception.

Emailed rangers.
Been told this.....

Season ticket renewal payment options are Direct Debit or Credit/Debit card payment only at this time.

Supporters that defaulted or made late payments previously have had their credit facility withdrawn by the credit provider.

That's a lot of shite btw, I've used that 10 month option ever since it's Inception.

Can't you check with the Credit company?

You don't want allegations of defaulting sitting against your credit profile.

I have used the 10 month option for the past few years, when renewing this year the option was there for me to use the 10 month finance again, I got the email from Premium finance yesterday detailing when the first payment will be took (1st May) and all other payments following.

I usually do this for both mine and my lads season tickets.
I had to contact rangers to update it for him as he's just turned 18 so changed to full adult price.
Went to renew them there but only seeing credit card payment option or 4 monthly option.
Anyone know how/where that 10 month option is?
The info on the renewal email said it was still available.
I had this issue, make sure you're logged in with the person who the credit agreement is made withs login (if that makes sense)

Mine automatically renewed, as in they used the same details as last season and sent me the credit agreement a few days ago.

I paid for mine over the 10 instalments as usual and it gave me the option at the checkout. I haven’t heard from the finance company mind you!
Me too mate, i got the email from rangers to say everything was complete successfully. I emailed rangers though as I I have not received a credit agreement to sign, heard nothing. Should we be worried?

Two years in a row now I've been auto renewed on the 4 month plan.

Two years in a row I've tried to pay in full and just kept going around in circles.

Me too mate, i got the email from rangers to say everything was complete successfully. I emailed rangers though as I I have not received a credit agreement to sign, heard nothing. Should we be worried?
I only got my agreement through yesterday

Got my credit agreement through this morning for the 10 payment option, starts on 1st of May

£860 for GR5, think without the credit it was 807

Reactions: VGM
Two years in a row now I've been auto renewed on the 4 month plan.

Two years in a row I've tried to pay in full and just kept going around in circles.

I would wait until they have quietened down a bit, later in the summer and contact them, asking to be removed from the auto renew, so it doesn't happen again next season. Get in early.

Got my credit agreement through this morning for the 10 payment option, starts on 1st of May

£860 for GR5, think without the credit it was 807
How many days after renewing did you get this through mate?
I've been waiting a couple of days and still haven't received my credit agreement through yet.

Mine automatically renewed, as in they used the same details as last season and sent me the credit agreement a few days ago.
Same for me just continued the credit agreement from last year didn’t have to sign anything digitally.

How many days after renewing did you get this through mate?
I've been waiting a couple of days and still haven't received my credit agreement through yet.

I renewed on the 11th but still haven't had anything through. In the past it was usually 4 or 5 days if memory serves correctly. I e-mailed the TO yesterday but haven't had anything back yet. Starting to get a bit worried, if they've somehow revoked my agreement even though I've never previously missed a payment it would be nice of them to let me know.

I renewed on the 11th but still haven't had anything through. In the past it was usually 4 or 5 days if memory serves correctly. I e-mailed the TO yesterday but haven't had anything back yet. Starting to get a bit worried, if they've somehow revoked my agreement even though I've never previously missed a payment it would be nice of them to let me know.
That's what I'm worried about as well mate.
Let me know if you hear anything back before I do.

Same for me just continued the credit agreement from last year didn’t have to sign anything digitally.
Mine will have changed as my son's ticket is now an adult ticket so I'd imagine I would need to sign something agreeing to the monthly payment alteration.

Emailed rangers.
Been told this.....

This is the first year I have used the payment option and only the 4 payment option was available to me , made no mention either of a finance credit company , looks to me the direct debit payments will go straight to rangers

This is the first year I have used the payment option and only the 4 payment option was available to me , made no mention either of a finance credit company , looks to me the direct debit payments will go straight to rangers
Apparently the 10 month credit facility option is only being allowed to those that have been using it previously.
Don't know why tbh.

That's what I'm worried about as well mate.
Let me know if you hear anything back before I do.

Thank you for your email.

The finance company will be in touch with you directly regarding your season ticket in due course.

Just got this response. Pretty fucking useless. I asked when they're likely to be in touch since the deadline is in a week and this isn't helpful at all.

The finance company will be in touch with you directly regarding your season ticket in due course.

Just got this response. Pretty fucking useless. I asked when they're likely to be in touch since the deadline is in a week and this isn't helpful at all.
Contact the finance company

If i’m not mistaken you’ve already renewed.
The finance company will be in touch asap (took them a week or so for me) so I wouldn’t worry too much

If i’m not mistaken you’ve already renewed.
The finance company will be in touch asap (took them a week or so for me) so I wouldn’t worry too much

I think it's been 4 or 5 days in previous years but I renewed 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I think I'll go to the ticket office tomorrow anyway to ask because I'm on holiday next week and won't have another chance to sort it before the deadline.

So got to ticket office today. Said that my orders definitely in and it will be a backlog from premium credit apparently they can be slow around this time, if it fails then rangers will contact me asking for other arrangements which I can then just do 4months

Been a week now, still no contact from finance company or Rangers.
Had to email them again late last night.
If no response by afternoon then I'll need to call them.

Been a week now, still no contact from finance company or Rangers.
Had to email them again late last night.
If no response by afternoon then I'll need to call them.
I’m in same boat, I even contacted rangers to ask if they could call me and take payment for the whole amount, such a shit show that loads of folk don’t know if they have season tickets for next year despite trying to renew. Joke!

Aye still not contacted me or anything. Just getting to that worrying stage as renewal deadlines up soon
I’ve got an issue but it seems to be on the Rangers end and I can’t get an email back from them.

Premium credit did mention to me that they’ve got a deadline from the club which is different from the clubs deadline so I’d imagine that’ll be incase any problems. 20th of May they said to me.

I’m still waiting aswell for mine and my sons for the 10 month credit still not heard anything been over a week now contacted ticket office but nothing
Checked bank and there’s nothing due out for tomorrow 1st may
Does anyone know if the 1st payment will then be 1st of June then??

Your season ticket will be held through the Premium Credit option until the finance agreement goes through.
It may take a week or two but I wouldn't panic about it. I've used it for the last four seasons for our three tickets and again for next season. It all runs smoothly in reality, just not quickly enough for some people.
Once they contact you it is all pretty straightforward.

Your season ticket will be held through the Premium Credit option until the finance agreement goes through.
It may take a week or two but I wouldn't panic about it. I've used it for the last four seasons for our three tickets and again for next season. It all runs smoothly in reality, just not quickly enough for some people.
I’ve used it before aswell but it was quicker than this just that some people where saying the 1st payment is 1st may

Still waiting on this to go through even though I renewed away back on the 11th. Rangers have told me not to worry at my ticket is definitely renewed and Premium will be in touch in due course. Can't say I'm convinced because it's taken a few days in previous seasons and it's been weeks this time. Will probably go to the ticket office tomorrow to see if I can change to a different payment method.

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks for me. Probably got to Ibrox see if can change to the 4month payment

I’m still waiting aswell for mine and my sons for the 10 month credit still not heard anything been over a week now contacted ticket office but nothing
Checked bank and there’s nothing due out for tomorrow 1st may
Does anyone know if the 1st payment will then be 1st of June then??
I’m wondering if it’s taking longer because it’s 2 st on the agreement as I’m waiting for mine and my sons to. Possibly doing them at different times than single ones

Back