Season ticket renewal 10 month payment option

I logged in last night and still have no live agreement.
Seems some of the guys are sorted out thankfully.

I checked again this morning and still nothing for me. I haven't heard back from Rangers or the SLO yet but only sent my latest enquiry yesterday.

Planned to go to the ticket office today but Rangers website states it's only open on Thursday and Friday during the week. If my query isn't resolved by Thursday I'll be heading over.

I’ve still not had anything from Premium Credit but when I log onto renew.rangers.co.uk I can see my 24/25 season ticket on there.

Must just be working through them all.

Got a response to my enquiry from Rangers today by email and will be getting a call from someone from the ticket office tomorrow.

Also got a separate email from Premium Credit within minutes of the 1st, providing me with a new credit agreement number and reassuring me that my ticket is secured. Happy Days!

I will ask tomorrow if there was a sytem problem, or just a processing delay and post the info when I get it.
Hopefully all the other Forum members who've had issues get sorted soon too.

Last edited:
My email from Premium Credit just popped in a few minutes ago…first payment to be taken on the 1st of June.

Looks as though they have been dealing with a backlog right enough.

Got a response to my enquiry from Rangers today by email and will be getting a call from someone from the ticket office tomorrow.

Also got a separate email from Premium Credit within minutes of the 1st, providing me with a new credit agreement number and reassuring me that my ticket is secured. Happy Days!

I will ask tomorrow if there was a sytem problem, or just a processing delay and post the info when I get it.
Hopefully all the other Forum members who've had issues get sorted soon too.
Cheers for keeping us updated mate, much appreciated

That’s my credit agreement in now too, this was different from what the lady in the ticket office said but that doesn’t really matter now.

Just glad it’s all sorted.
Yeah they usually make you sign a credit agreement but doesn't seem to be the case this time.
I defo thought I'd need to as my son's has upgraded to a full adult from concession.

Last edited:
Just got my email in from Premium confirming renewal. Didn't have to agree to anything like I did last season, they've just auto renewed with a very similar reference number but 1 digit different.

Hopefully won't be much longer for anyone else still waiting.

@Blue Sea of Ibrox @Coisty87 @Kirkhillbear @RH_2020 @Craigns1996 @RH_2020 @MainStandLoyal @Lyle2906 @Govan front

Not sure who's still waiting so just tagged all of you. Got the Premium email this morning after chasing them yesterday for a second time after no reply to the first. Not sure if Rangers have done something to expedite this or it's just convenient timing, but if you're still waiting I'd fire off another email just to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
Thanks for mentioning that Jorday.
Hope you don't mind me asking but was that for the 4 or 10 payment option?

In my correspondence with Rangers and Premium Credit regarding the 10 payment option, at no time did either state that V12 was now the credit provider.

Just checked my email account etc and thought I has missed correspondence from V12. I have V12 credit already for a gift I bought my wife but there is absolutely nothing regarding my season ticket application in my V12 account.

Think I will need to take a trip to the ticket office tomorrow if its open, as this is all getting a bit confusing.
10 month option mate.

Just got my email in from Premium confirming renewal. Didn't have to agree to anything like I did last season, they've just auto renewed with a very similar reference number but 1 digit different.

Hopefully won't be much longer for anyone else still waiting.

@Blue Sea of Ibrox @Coisty87 @Kirkhillbear @RH_2020 @Craigns1996 @RH_2020 @MainStandLoyal @Lyle2906 @Govan front

Not sure who's still waiting so just tagged all of you. Got the Premium email this morning after chasing them yesterday for a second time after no reply to the first. Not sure if Rangers have done something to expedite this or it's just convenient timing, but if you're still waiting I'd fire off another email just to be on the safe side.
Still waiting unfortunately. Did have a phone call from ticket office though stating because I got my season ticket last year in June they have renewed me under the June renewals even though I renewed as soon as the email came out so that might be delaying it ‍♂️

Back