Season Ticket renewal assistance

Shepchenko83

Right people I’m looking for advice.

I don’t think this will have happened to anyone as I honestly think it’s only me who is this stupid, however

Yesterday I renewed my season ticket, however when I was doing it I didn’t think it went through correctly so tried to do it again not realising it had and it ended up me renewing my mates who is on my friends and family.

By doing this I also set him up for 10 month payment option and obviously didn’t give an option for seatsub for him.

I emailed Rangers and haven’t had a reply, I was going out to the ticket centre tomorrow in the hope of help as I have confirmation email but want to make sure that 1) it doesn’t try to go through using a credit check on me, along with my own. 2) that my mate can be contacted to change his payment plan and use his seat sub credit.

Anyone help or suggest?

I will accept name calling on this instance as I know I am a flipping idiot

Right people I’m looking for advice.

I don’t think this will have happened to anyone as I honestly think it’s only me who is this stupid, however

Yesterday I renewed my season ticket, however when I was doing it I didn’t think it went through correctly so tried to do it again not realising it had and it ended up me renewing my mates who is on my friends and family.

By doing this I also set him up for 10 month payment option and obviously didn’t give an option for seatsub for him.

I emailed Rangers and haven’t had a reply, I was going out to the ticket centre tomorrow in the hope of help as I have confirmation email but want to make sure that 1) it doesn’t try to go through using a credit check on me, along with my own. 2) that my mate can be contacted to change his payment plan and use his seat sub credit.

Anyone help or suggest?

I will accept name calling on this instance as I know I am a flipping idiot

Did the date for using Seatsub credit not pass a while ago if using a payment plan?

On point number 1, that’ll definitely be the case. Happened with me and my dad and been trying to sort it with Rangers for 2 weeks and can’t get a reply from an email from them despite emailing 3 different people from the ticket office and using the contact rangers part on the website.

Back