Season Ticket Renewals are now live - check E-Mails

I’m on auto renew but I have a different card so need to give new Direct Debit details. I’ve emailed but it’s so tight now to change DD details for a 1st May payment
You should have had a confirmation email (I got mine on Monday )with the sort code and the account number and name on the account ,they will be taking your payments from.If the details in the email are incorrect you would need to contact them.

Email-
contact@rangers.co.uk
Include your Rangers number and daytime telephone number.

Appriciate this is about the here and now and I’ve got my own tickets sorted but what’s the score with waiting list?

I believe your MyGers points are what gets you to the front of the qeu these days.

Is it a cut off point set by numbers on the list and available tickets?
Basically if you are above the cut, you will be offered a season ticket?

I have a family member who has a decent haul of points, just not sure what her chances are.

Trying to renew mine and the lads tickets online, but I’m getting a message that they can’t be renewed on line and I’ve to contact the ticket office.

Anyone had a similar issue?

Trying to renew mine and the lads tickets online, but I’m getting a message that they can’t be renewed on line and I’ve to contact the ticket office.

Anyone had a similar issue?
All through the thread mate. Firstly, make sure you transfer BOTH accounts to the new system by doing the password reset on BOTH accounts.

More likely, has your lad just crossed an age threshold - from juvenile to adult perhaps? Seen that come up a few times.

Finally, having done the password resets some have found switching to a different device to renew the ST gets the desired results.

I'm having the exact same problem - plus seems to have given me a new Rangers Number!
I've emailed the contact address plus sent a message to the Ask Rangers section on new site.
i have the same problem. can't renew my son or myself.
Getting that same message, below.

Sorry, Km cannot own any more subscriptions to Season Ticket 2024/2025.
Sales to this Series are limited to 0 subscriptions per owner.

can anyone help??

can anyone help??
See post #1281 from the same poster you quote. His issue was resolved fairly simply in the end.

Be sure to shift BOTH accounts to the new platform.

All through the thread mate. Firstly, make sure you transfer BOTH accounts to the new system by doing the password reset on BOTH accounts.

More likely, has your lad just crossed an age threshold - from juvenile to adult perhaps? Seen that come up a few times.

Finally, having done the password resets some have found switching to a different device to renew the ST gets the desired results.
Much appreciated mate.

Thanks.

I’ve had it with this online renewal process. TO finally get back to me today to renew my sons. Everything looks fine until I try and pay it on my card, just timing out. Logged out again and left it for an hour. Now getting a message saying I can’t renew online.

An 80 mile round trip on Friday just to renew because their online platform is f()cking mince. If any other business made it so difficult you would tell them to ram it. Rangers have you by the balls.

** finally resolved issue. Managed to get it renewed on the laptop. What a ridiculous amount of fannying about to renew a ST

Last edited:
I’ve had it with this online renewal process. TO finally get back to me today to renew my sons. Everything looks fine until I try and pay it on my card, just timing out. Logged out again and left it for an hour. Now getting a message saying I can’t renew online.

An 80 mile round trip on Friday just to renew because their online platform is f()cking mince. If any other business made it so difficult you would tell them to ram it. Rangers have you by the balls.
Oh well I’ll just go,through tomorrow still haven’t contacted me but looks like that’ll do no god anyway. Hope you get it sorted and save a journey.

Totally agree re this platform you’d think these things had just been launched rather than having been around for decades. They do say if an organisation can’t get the simple things right they have no chance with the major items.

Oh well I’ll just go,through tomorrow still haven’t contacted me but looks like that’ll do no god anyway. Hope you get it sorted and save a journey.

Totally agree re this platform you’d think these things had just been launched rather than having been around for decades. They do say if an organisation can’t get the simple things right they have no chance with the major items.
I’ve managed to get it sorted now mate and received confirmation. Save me a trip on Friday.

I hope you get sorted without the hassle of going to the TO mate.

Send them another email highlighting that you have already submitted an email 2 weeks ago and you have still not had a response mate. That should hopefully work.
Done that twice already I'm going through tomorrow unless it pops up in my inbox before 9am away next week with work so need it sorted. Dragging the boy through as well in case for some reason he needs to be there as well lol.

Done that twice already I'm going through tomorrow unless it pops up in my inbox before 9am away next week with work so need it sorted. Dragging the boy through as well in case for some reason he needs to be there as well lol.
That’s shocking. A total pain in the arse. It will all be over tomorrow mate. We can then look forward to next seasons renewals…

can anyone help??

I had this problem all day yesterday then, without doing anything different, the site allowed me to renew mine and my son’s tickets last night with no issues.

I only reset the passwords on both accounts yesterday morning, so assuming it just took time to apply the allocated subscription to each account.

Sorry, but my only advice is to keep trying.

I had this problem all day yesterday then, without doing anything different, the site allowed me to renew mine and my son’s tickets last night with no issues.

I only reset the passwords on both accounts yesterday morning, so assuming it just took time to apply the allocated subscription to each account.

Sorry, but my only advice is to keep trying.
Thanks mate.
, i will have another go today and see how i get on.

Edit. tried again this morning, done nothing different and got renewed no problem.

Thanks for you and any others input.

Last edited:
Anybody know if you moved seat (BF5 move) - Will we be sent a new season ticket?
I would imagine so but still to be confirmed. I’m a mover as well, while I’ve received an email confirmation of my new seats, it is not showing in my account history. Is that the same for everyone?

I would imagine so but still to be confirmed. I’m a mover as well, while I’ve received an email confirmation of my new seats, it is not showing in my account history. Is that the same for everyone?
Aye no showing for me either, assume to do with new ticket system
@Partickger @FrankieGovanLoyal
what ticketing website are you accessing for account history?

current one

the new one

As season ticket has been added to that one goto Rangers account

I've tried on three different devices several times to complete the renewal process and the website doesn't fully populate at certain pages, not been able to renew. So frustrating, I'm going to have to go to the ticket office

I have been trying to transfer ownership of season ticket (baby on the way so can't afford football) for weeks now.
They emailed me back asking for the details of person who is on My Gers waiting list. I gave them all the details and had no follow up emails and even been told my direct debit is now set. Rangers are absolutely useless when it comes to ticketing

Took me about 17 times to reset the nephews password.. other than that headache - it went pretty smoothly. Can sympathise with everyone having issues.

Came in to ask the same question. Renewed on the 11th and haven't heard anything either.
All I had from rangers was this on the 17th of April I renewed on the 11th to

Hi,

The finance company will be in contact in due course if you have selected this option.

Regards,

Aiden

But still nothing from premium credit

All I had from rangers was this on the 17th of April I renewed on the 11th to

Hi,

The finance company will be in contact in due course if you have selected this option.

Regards,

Aiden

But still nothing from premium credit

I got the same email but on the day I renewed. Haven't heard anything back from Rangers yet so decided to contact Premium Credit myself, they haven't even received the application yet so I'm starting to get a bit worried. I'll need to chase the club again or go over there in person.

I got the same email but on the day I renewed. Haven't heard anything back from Rangers yet so decided to contact Premium Credit myself, they haven't even received the application yet so I'm starting to get a bit worried. I'll need to chase the club again or go over there in person.
Just phoned premium credit to basically got the same thing told club will make the application to them and then same what happened last season they will send email ect.

I have been trying to transfer ownership of season ticket (baby on the way so can't afford football) for weeks now.
They emailed me back asking for the details of person who is on My Gers waiting list. I gave them all the details and had no follow up emails and even been told my direct debit is now set. Rangers are absolutely useless when it comes to ticketing
Would probably have been best left until after the ST rush (or before). Not unexpected they'd ask the name etc of the new owner, that's detailed in the FAQs, but did they actually say said person had to be on the MyGers Waiting List? That's a change if so?

Requests for change of ownership should be submitted by email to contact@rangers.co.uk and should include the name, address, date of birth and contact details of the individual taking over the Season Ticket.

The cost for changes of ownership and issuing a new smartcard is £20.

I’m in the process of transferring my ST to a relative. Been a bit of a hassle, I provided all the requested details to which I now know is Customer Services, thought it was the TO.
He had to join MyGers before Customer Services sent the details to the TO. I have renewed 2024/25 and hopefully when things calm down at the TO the names are transferred.

I’m not sure if anyone has asked/mentioned but if the 4 month payment is on the 1st May, what happens if you select this option on the 2nd or 3rd? Does it change the first payment to the 3rd June or does it take the first payment right away to keep the schedule?

Would probably have been best left until after the ST rush (or before). Not unexpected they'd ask the name etc of the new owner, that's detailed in the FAQs, but did they actually say said person had to be on the MyGers Waiting List? That's a change if so?

Requests for change of ownership should be submitted by email to contact@rangers.co.uk and should include the name, address, date of birth and contact details of the individual taking over the Season Ticket.

The cost for changes of ownership and issuing a new smartcard is £20
They never said waiting list but they definitely said they had to be a My Gers 24/25 member to even process it.
I just reckoned it would help considering they are in waiting list as well.
Got an email today after another enquiry and they said it will take time but details have all been passed on. Seemingly they are busy with ownership transfers. 16 years a st holder. Will be strange but simply not feasible to keep now. I will be back one day.

They never said waiting list but they definitely said they had to be a My Gers 24/25 member to even process it.
I just reckoned it would help considering they are in waiting list as well.
Got an email today after another enquiry and they said it will take time but details have all been passed on. Seemingly they are busy with ownership transfers. 16 years a st holder. Will be strange but simply not feasible to keep now. I will be back one day.
Thanks for the reply mate. I see another poster was told the person they were transferring to had to be in MyGers as well, so it’s obviously a thing now.

Thanks for the reply mate. I see another poster was told the person they were transferring to had to be in MyGers as well, so it’s obviously a thing now.
It’s a fair rule in my opinion. If you need to be a MyGers member to get on the waiting list then you should have to be a member to benefit from a transfer where you are basically skipping ahead of those in the waiting list

Seems to me it's the usual annual f*ck about dealing with whatever system they have in place to process renewals.
Tried renewing only to find out they had not placed my son in the adult section as he is now 18 and shouldn't be getting a youth concession, got as far as checkout and then an error message advising me of this - with no option to intervene or change anything personally.
So, then sent an email in - 2 weeks ago - using the "contact us" link on the renewals email - and got no reply.
Sent a second email to the "contact Rangers" email earlier this week and then got a bounced reply Wednesday informing me that the adult age group had been changed - great, getting somewhere now I thought.
Tried buying both tickets last night - got a Banking error message that due to the site not having "https" - secure website - and having no visible padlock sign on it, that the transaction could not be processed.
Only option now was to press the back button on the page, which I did - AND - then got an error message informing me :-
- Transaction is still in progress and it MIGHT go ahead _ then again it night not.
- Cancel and if you do the payment MIGHT come off anyway.
Then thought about going to the ticket centre but realised they would probably (?) get the same thing, so then thought I'll try again on the laptop, save me a trip and if it comes off the account twice I'll just phone the bank and get it back anyway.
Tried again - repeat to failure.
WTF Rangers ??
Day out at the ticket centre it is then.
What a waste of time.

Seems to me it's the usual annual f*ck about dealing with whatever system they have in place to process renewals.
Tried renewing only to find out they had not placed my son in the adult section as he is now 18 and shouldn't be getting a youth concession, got as far as checkout and then an error message advising me of this - with no option to intervene or change anything personally.
So, then sent an email in - 2 weeks ago - using the "contact us" link on the renewals email - and got no reply.
Sent a second email to the "contact Rangers" email earlier this week and then got a bounced reply Wednesday informing me that the adult age group had been changed - great, getting somewhere now I thought.
Tried buying both tickets last night - got a Banking error message that due to the site not having "https" - secure website - and having no visible padlock sign on it, that the transaction could not be processed.
Only option now was to press the back button on the page, which I did - AND - then got an error message informing me :-
- Transaction is still in progress and it MIGHT go ahead _ then again it night not.
- Cancel and if you do the payment MIGHT come off anyway.
Then thought about going to the ticket centre but realised they would probably (?) get the same thing, so then thought I'll try again on the laptop, save me a trip and if it comes off the account twice I'll just phone the bank and get it back anyway.
Tried again - repeat to failure.
WTF Rangers ??
Day out at the ticket centre it is then.
What a waste of time.
Unlikely to be your issue but you have moved both accounts to the new system I assume - you and your son - by doing the password reset thing for each of you and not just yourself?

Without reading 28 pages, I'm on 4 month installments to renew.
I've had the email saying they're taking monies off me starting next month and the three months thereafter from my bank.
I don't need to do anything then do I apart from sign up to CCCS again when next season comes live?
I've seen mention of a new platform but have no idea what to do with that. Hopefully I don't need to do anything?

Without reading 28 pages, I'm on 4 month installments to renew.
I've had the email saying they're taking monies off me starting next month and the three months thereafter from my bank.
I don't need to do anything then do I apart from sign up to CCCS again when next season comes live?
I've seen mention of a new platform but have no idea what to do with that. Hopefully I don't need to do anything?
@BenVorlich

That is the link to the new one that is live to deal with ST renewals, CCCS currently (Seatgeek)

You will need to move over at some point as the current ticketing website will crease to exist

Click reset password - you can still use your your current one if wish to - to create your new ticketing account

Last edited:
Hi all bit of help required my son has season books for family section broomloan rear his older boy now plays football on a Saturday and dosent want to go to games. My son went to ticket office and tried to swap names to his younger boy TO said £20 to swap name but the other boy needs to join my Gers he explained he's only 5 years old they said dosent matter anyone else experience this.
Regards
Billy

Hi all bit of help required my son has season books for family section broomloan rear his older boy now plays football on a Saturday and dosent want to go to games. My son went to ticket office and tried to swap names to his younger boy TO said £20 to swap name but the other boy needs to join my Gers he explained he's only 5 years old they said dosent matter anyone else experience this.
Regards
Billy
Need to be a MyGers member to get a ticket transferred to you now

Back