Season Ticket Renewals are now live - check E-Mails

Shambles. I tried to renew today, getting warnings flashing up from my bank re security of site, pointing out it has no https in the address and no padlock to show security. Can't get rid of the bank message without closing the whole process down. Any advice?
Had the same problem .
Filled the email enquiry form in on the website and got a reply .
Ended up asking them to call my mobile and I would pay over the phone .
No caller ID called me on Monday and took the payment and sent me an email confirming all good .

Have you read the thread for the most common errors?

You need to do the password reset for all accounts.

Enter your Rangers Number without the leading zeros.

Make sure you have the correct email address (one you have access to) registered with Rangers for each of the accounts.

Other than that, maybe if you posted what specifically is causing you an issue you might well get some advice.
The main issue was the renewal email being sent to an old work email and Rangers not being able to resend it to the new email address.

I’ve just a response for TO, told me to clear history and try again. It did work but I’ve no idea if I cleared the history or not but it took the card details this time and let me renew both books at the same time. Although had to add mygers on the old site….its too confusing!

My payment won’t go through, does the ticket office open tomorrow?

Why is it always a chore paying for your ticket..

I've emailed Rangers this morning to change the name on a concession ticket to a juvenile before we renew.

Chances of this getting actioned before the deadline?

I've emailed Rangers this morning to change the name on a concession ticket to a juvenile before we renew.

I had to go through to the ticket office to get it done . At least one other sorted it out online. I never got any response from several emails. I wouldn't rely on hearing back from your email I waited over 2 weeks seems hit or miss. If you can get to the ticket office for piece of mind. They will not give out a phone number as they had to call me back rather then me call them.

If they do respond via email it can be sorted online but its getting the response that seems to be the problem. Good luck

Can you do the 4 month payment option if you haven’t before? Can’t see anything for it when clicking to renew it’s just going for the full amount.

Changing the name? Do you mean transferring the season ticket to someone else? If so, I think they would advise renewing the season ticket in the existing name and then, at a later date, action the transfer.

Changing the name? Do you mean transferring the season ticket to someone else? If so, I think they would advise renewing the season ticket in the existing name and then, at a later date, action the transfer.
We did it last year but had go into ticket office it changes the price so did the transfer then paid juvenile

We did it last year but had go into ticket office it changes the price so did the transfer then paid juvenile
Pal of mine - rightly or wrongly chose not to have an email address a few years ago - things between him & Ticket Office have been awkward - trying to be diplomatic - think he’s holding himself back.

Pal of mine - rightly or wrongly chose not to have an email address a few years ago - things between him & Ticket Office have been awkward - trying to be diplomatic - think he’s holding himself back.
There can place for technology and it can be beneficial

My dad's 76 I end up having to do most of it for him or talk him through how to do it

Not connected so much for the ticket office but doing the seville tickets for him was nerve racking to say the least as he had inadvertently set up multiple Facebook cause he can't log in same with iphone/icloud logins.

As a club we are going that way I get it but we need infrastructure in place apps etc simple contact messages chats Web chats etc

Yes, its a transfer.

It's underway but no advice from Rangers as yet on the renewal.

Currently a concession, moving to a juvenile. Would there be a refund after the name change of the price difference?

Yes, its a transfer.

It's underway but no advice from Rangers as yet on the renewal.

Currently a concession, moving to a juvenile. Would there be a refund after the name change of the price difference?
You’d assume there would be a refund. However, I failed to realise the cost for the new season ticket holder would be cheaper than for the existing so it probably does make sense to transfer prior to renewal just for simplicity. Might have been better done a month or so ago as the Ticket Centre will, obviously, be maxed out just now.

If convenient for you and it’s easy to get to Ibrox, this might be one best sorted out in person. I don’t see you getting much joy via email at this very late stage. Might need both those involved to go in.

I'm fukkin disgusted at this new site to renew. 5 attempts. Keep getting a message across the entire screen after I've entered my bank details "is this a scam site blah blah blah". Can't get rid of the message, can't minimise it. I'm about to throw the towel in and not renew. Been there since 1963. Fukkin ragin.

I'm fukkin disgusted at this new site to renew. 5 attempts. Keep getting a message across the entire screen after I've entered my bank details "is this a scam site blah blah blah". Can't get rid of the message, can't minimise it. I'm about to throw the towel in and not renew. Been there since 1963. Fukkin ragin.
If you can use a different card.

That sounds more like it’s a message from your bank rather than Rangers. Is your banking app maybe asking you to authorise the payment?

Not had any communication from bank, Their normal process is to send a code to insert to authorise paymeny.
Hmmm. You on a mobile device or a desktop/laptop? If mobile/tablet do you have an adblocker installed? Could be a scam pop-up perhaps.

Just throwing out ideas. It’s not been a commonly reported problem in this thread.

That sounds more like it’s a message from your bank rather than Rangers. Is your banking app maybe asking you to authorise the payment?
Not had any communication from bank, Their normal process is to send a code to insert to authorise paymeny.
I've noticed a few posts on here saying the same message. I renewed my ST this morning and it was straight forward.

I received a One Time Passcode message to my phone for £0.00 when I signed up for CCCS and then another code for my ST price.

Hope you get it sorted.

I've noticed a few posts on here saying the same message. I renewed my ST this morning and it was straight forward.

I received a One Time Passcode message to my phone for £0.00 when I signed up for CCCS and then another code for my ST price.

Hope you get it sorted.
I was the same got OTP for CCCS then had to go onto app to approve payment for ST

@NE Cornerbear If possible try a different bank card - close browser - clear cookies and wait 30 mins then try again

Renewed and signed up for the 10 month plan for the 3 tickets i
Have. Still not heard from the finance company yet though.

I had same issues .ended up in ticket office today and the woman on the desk said I was on old site .how can that be I clicked the link they sent me

Back