Sectarian slur by celtic employee

its a sectarian term and being used an offensive sectarian manner. Its all about context and with regards this sea hag, she was using it to be sectarian... clearly!

You and I may be in violent agreement about that, but it appears very obvious to me that rest of Scotland doesn’t seem to be as offended by the use of the term“hun” as it is “feinian”. Or at least those who seek to uphold the anti bigotry message don’t...NBM, Fare, the Scottish Govt!

everyone that has social media needs to all get on board with this and work together to call out this sectarian sea hag for what she is..

Post the pictures and the fact she's a sports therapist for the tramps and don't say anything negative about her or abusive. Just let her sectarianism be the only thing on show

We need to humiliate this bigot ..

@TheScottishsun @NBMScotland @TheDailyRecord

ELU_Ai1XUAACSXG

ELTIJUzWkAMCRmz

Huns is not deemed sectarian and we let them away with it.
Rangers should have been all over that graffiti at the training ground, using the term sectarian numerous times in our statement.
When the national broadcaster openly uses it and there is no response from the club you know the game is up.

everyone that has social media needs to all get on board with this and work together to call out this sectarian sea hag for what she is..

Post the pictures and the fact she's a sports therapist for the tramps and don't say anything negative about her or abusive. Just let her sectarianism be the only thing on show

We need to humiliate this bigot ..

@TheScottishsun @NBMScotland @TheDailyRecord

ELU_Ai1XUAACSXG

ELTIJUzWkAMCRmz
This is the best course of action. Abusing her will only give her a victimhood to cling for that we all know they do so well. Just factual tweets and requests for response.

Also could be highlighted on LinkedIn, can't make that private:

who that has social media will get on board and retweet her abusive sectarian comments and send both the pictures to @NBMScotland @TheScottishSun @TheDailyRecord

DON'T BE ABUSIVE ABOUT HER AND JUST LET HER SECTARIAN COMMENTS BE THE STAR OF THE POST

I don’t really do social media but have sent in a calmly worded email to NBM on the link provided on here.

As you rightly point out. No abuse. No flowery language. No exaggerations. Just letting her own words speak for themselves.

She'll get a promotion, not sacked

Every single employee of that club hates out guts, if only we could say the same

Rather that everyone posting comments about her can we all just post her pictures on social media and highlight this..

THERE IS ZERO POINT IN MOANING ON HERE AND DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT!

I’m banned from twitter just now (Shocked I hear you say) after disagreeing with a nat. Could someone tag Celtic and ask for their comments. It’s just I saw their social media team correct someone’s language on another post. Would be interested to see their thoughts on this.

Probably in bed sleeping still to be fair. The reality is that she has broken no law I am aware of! Personally I resent being referred to as a hun, especially as it was a derogatory term for our enemy in two wars, but until someone who cares enough takes it to court and gets it made illegal, they have the get out we don’t. In my experience far more Celtic fans are actually truly “feinans” (that is supporters of SF for those looking in) than there are Rangers fans who advocate for Nazis or Attila (the hun).

A Michael Devlin was convicted of a religiously aggravated breach of the peace for wearing a T-shirt that stated ‘Dirty Horrible Huns’ in 2008. Guess what word got the religiously aggravated part added to the BOP?

Is that enough for you to now accept the term is sectarian?

You and I may be in violent agreement about that, but it appears very obvious to me that rest of Scotland doesn’t seem to be as offended by the use of the term“hun” as it is “feinian”. Or at least those who seek to uphold the anti bigotry message don’t...NBM, Fare, the Scottish Govt!

You asked for the term to be defined as sectarian in a court of law. You have been shown that it has & still you try and muddy the waters...why do that?

As for NBM, it’s in black & white on their website that they class ‘Hun’ as sectarian language. Go & check it out.

Have the mhedia ignored this wee boot ?
I have repeatedly tweeted the sun withthe pictures and have tweeted NBM, the justice minister,the daily record and nothing from any of them .

This is why WE ALL NEED TO TWEET HER PICTURES and let them do the talking and show the wee sea hag up for the sectarian boot she is

We all need to work together and get her in the media for her sectarianism

Back