SFA pay the price as Rangers chairman Douglas Park wins legal dispute over SPFL £8m cinch sponsorship

Oh to be a fly on fly on 'Shifty's wall right now.I fully expect him to be right beeling and looking for other schemes to hatch.

“At no point did cinch offer any terms to Rangers. Contrary to the SPFL’s claims, no ‘negotiations’ took place."

Someone is telling porkies to the press, remember the negative story which said that Cinch were in negotiations to rename Ibrox?
Head should roll for this but they won't.

Thing is, when do other clubs in the SPFL realise they need to put their opinion of Rangers to one side and realise they need to support us in getting rid of these clowns

Can’t see the wood for the trees, springs to mind in this case

It's exactly the same with the SNP.
The Natsis are led by corrupt clowns just as the SPFL and SFA are, but the police, justiciary, civil service are full of UK haters so will go along with anything as long as it ultimately has the chance to damage the UK and Unionist cause, just like the other clubs are full of Rangers haters who will go along with the authorities as they know it can damage our club and our brand.
Scotland is being led into a swamp.

Same with the wording ‘the club claim…’, no we don’t claim, we state, we believe. We aren’t making shite up.

The spfl claim things, we’ve done nothing but follow rules.
Also using ‘Parks as being a second hand car dealership’ the inference on second hand as it’s not used to describe cinch.

Also the SPFL trying to garner support from member clubs with shifty saying that the dispute could cause a serious commercial risk to clubs.

Nothing mentioned about a third party receiving £500k each year of the deal for the job that Donkeycaster is employed to do. And nothing about the deal being less each year individually than any previous deal.

They are absolute snakes.

We should put the real details of how bad the deal actually is on billboards throughout Glasgow.

Is this why the SFA/SPFL were releasing funds to member clubs a couple of days ago....emptying the well before RFC and Parks got their claims for fees paid?

well done, Rangers. if this doesn't show why we should get rid of Doncaster & McLennan, nothing will. Oh, & why did I immediately think that slanted report was by that illiterate clown Martin Williams...

Is this why the SFA/SPFL were releasing funds to member clubs a couple of days ago....emptying the well before RFC and Parks got their claims for fees paid?
But if they don’t have the fees to pay it they’d go into administration and directors would likely be exited. Unsure if they’d want to do that

“At no point did cinch offer any terms to Rangers. Contrary to the SPFL’s claims, no ‘negotiations’ took place."

How many times have they been caught lying? Are the rest of the clubs happy that the spfl continually lie to them?

No no doubt we will get a statement from the corrupt, saying they are disappointed in Rangers stance and that Rangers have damaged Scottish football.

You would think they have learned their lesson. But then do remember the Covid-19 vote fiasco ... when 9 out of 10 clubs didn`t care about the rest and only looked for some much needed smash-and-grab money dangled in front of them by these buffoons, no matter the circumstances and sanity shown by others. And that`s essentially the story since 2007 or the like ...

Well he ain't bullet proof this time, his actions have just cost the sfa tens of thousands of pounds because of his arrogance
Maybe cinch will cover the expenses.
This has given them more exposure in Scotland than any Mickey Mouse deal with the other clubs.
Even a court dispute with Rangers is better than what they had with rest of the league.

You would think they have learned their lesson. But then do remember the Covid-19 vote fiasco ... when 9 out of 10 clubs didn`t care about the rest and only looked for some much needed smash-and-grab money dangled in front of them by these buffoons, ..........
....and they didn't get their money till well into the next season

“At no point did cinch offer any terms to Rangers. Contrary to the SPFL’s claims, no ‘negotiations’ took place".

Th SPFL, liars from cradle to grave

Why is there no mention of the fact that Rangers warned them of this before they signed this contract, that to me is the most damming point of this!.

“At no point did cinch offer any terms to Rangers. Contrary to the SPFL’s claims, no ‘negotiations’ took place".

Th SPFL, liars from cradle to grave
Also looks like they got there QC to use that argument in court and it had zero impact on the case Temperance .

Why is there no mention of the fact that Rangers warned them of this before they signed this contract, that to me is the most damming point of this!.
I suppose there is either a bias or a lack of word space given to journalists/ editors

The days of these useless assholes bullying us are over. The spotlight is firmly on them.

I really hate our seemingly corrupt governing bodies.
I don't think they are corrupt.
I just think they don't have a clue what they're doing and making shit up on the hoof. Then hoping the rest of the member clubs don't notice how inept and useless they actually are.

The SFA and SPFL have got to be the single most useless entities in world football. How any club can stand by these fuds and allow them to keep going is beyond me. Even in this mess of a country how the people at the top of the SFA have survived is bonkers.

I just think they don't have a clue what they're doing and making shit up on the hoof. Then hoping the rest of the member clubs don't notice how inept and useless they actually are.
Definitely corrupt, and the Dundee voting scandal left no doubt whatsoever. Doncaster, MacLennan, Petrie and the rest have bushy tails, no doubt. Look at MacLennan’s list of roles and you will see he ain’t daft nor incompetent. Why is he even in the SPFL job anyway, given he is apparently only paid £50K a year and very likely won’t need the money or the hassle? For the love of the game? I don’t think so.

He even knew the chief at Cinch and used to work with him, yet they paid a third party £500k to find a sponsor? MacLennan could have made one call and saved the Scottish game £500k. All clubs, not just us, should be pissed off at that coming to light.

The SFA and SPFL have got to be the single most useless entities in world football. How any club can stand by these fuds and allow them to keep going is beyond me. Even in this mess of a country how the people at the top of the SFA have survived is bonkers.
They are not usless
Corrupt
Corrupt
Corrupt

I’m convinced they are untouchable honestly.

How many embarrassing situations have the likes of Doncaster and MacLennan survived to date? Enough for just about anyone else in any other industry to be shown the door multiple times over but they are still hanging around like a bad smell.
they are only untouchable because the majority of other clubs would rather see rangers suffer than improve scottish football.

The lies from the corrupt authorities who Lord it over Scotshit football are never ending. Can the clubs not see this or in some cases don't want to see it as it is in the interest of one club to keep these that's in office.

The SPFL entered into and agreed a sponsorship deal knowing that one club, the current champions of Scotland couldn’t honor due to prior sponsorship commitments to another company. Not only did they continue to agree and sign the terms, but had a 3rd party come in and take 6.25% off the top of the £8m deal

They’ve then taken the club to court, twice and lost and are left with nothing but an appeal to other clubs that they’ll lose out on the pittance that cinch has offered because of all of this

If this had been a Chairman, CEO or President of any worldwide multi National corporation their board members and/or shareholders would be looking for resignations but not in Scotland, where incompetence and hatred of The Rangers Football Club keeps you in the top positions of Scottish football

Or as the ruling party of politicians

Last edited:
Doncaster earns over £400,000 a year :eek:

He really is a useless prick
The picture of him and liewell at the airport going down to London together to sign a deal with sky when we were on our arse will live with me forever pair of rats when are the rest going to wake up? Us f……king their so called holy grail 10 (no laughing at the back) for me personally is the best title we’ve ever won and I have seen a few I can tell ye that has finished these c…nts they will never get over it they blamed every tim,dick,and harry but their smelly smelly smelly trampy self.

They are corrupt, no question.

They are (the SPFL and SFA executives) overtly partisan, which is well beyond casual bias.

well done, Rangers. if this doesn't show why we should get rid of Doncaster & McLennan, nothing will. Oh, & why did I immediately think that slanted report was by that illiterate clown Martin Williams...

Why bother. We've got the measure of them now :) Their replacements might be smarter.

If other clubs were to take their blinkers off, they’d see this is an important ruling for all clubs in the league. Unibet are not going to pay as much to sponsor us, if they think the league will impose another betting companies logo on our shirt.

Park’s Have brought McLaren, Bentley, Maserati franchises to Ham8kton alone.

Gutter press - second hand car dealer.

They’re not even good at being snide.

Back