Shane Duffy a colossus for Ireland tonight, following up his MotM league performances

Lovely heartfelt message on the shirt Ronaldo held up after his winner :D

82-FD6941-11-C4-442-D-8-F74-046-A4-CBAD283.jpg

Nothing is ever off the cards with Cristiano Ronaldo man. Holy %^*&.
Found a stream around half an hour in and thought Portugal would be 3-0 up if form was anything to go by. They made a right meal of it...

...Rangers/Celtic for the main, and Portugal/Ireland for dessert.

Dee-lish.

1630532106285.png

The big man deserves his hero status at Ibrox and he’s welcome back anytime. Hope he’s in stands for Title Party 56. Well done tonight Shane.

One thing that struck me during that game, if any of you witnessed it, was just after Portugal got their equaliser.

Ireland caught them napping, and a ball was played through to Traitor-Masturbator who was about 20-22yds out, and at the corner of the box.

His first touch was appalling, he knew he hadn't the pace to get in front of the defence, and although he got a shot in it could've been so much more had it been a Damien Duff type who could at least still put a shift in at 32.

But just look at the nick of him.

32 seems to be the age where it's on-yer-last-legs if you've been an unprofessional boozehound, but for a good professional such as Steven Davis or Denis Irwin it's just a sign to alter your game slightly before carrying on for another half-decade, or even longer.

Safe to say that McLean's Tayto Crisp & Guinness diet means this campaign will probably be his last hurrah, but at least he got further than fellow reprobate Stokes.

I'll be forever be indebted to Shane Duffy, for the sheer entertainment he provided during the worst pandemic we'll experience in our short spell on this orb. Wonderful stuff from the big spazfenianmongtard. If James McLean can provide similar, bring it on ya mutating waste of oxygen.

Every week last season it'd be myself, Dingers, Edgar, and Meestarr Smeeth of the RST.

Soon as I said, "We're not scoring here," bang!

I knew I could curse them be calling Chris Ronaldinho a diddy.

Dingers?

A pet name in admin circles? :))

Everyone else does.

It's a loving form of abuse, which is my favourite. Just like jumping out on a woman with a hammer.

Ah gotcha. MC Hammer too.

Hammer time.

As long as it has a claw in it though.

I couldn't bring myself to call you C*nto though. Too scared. :))

One thing that struck me during that game, if any of you witnessed it, was just after Portugal got their equaliser.

Ireland caught them napping, and a ball was played through to Traitor-Masturbator who was about 20-22yds out, and at the corner of the box.

His first touch was appalling, he knew he hadn't the pace to get in front of the defence, and although he got a shot in it could've been so much more had it been a Damien Duff type who could at least still put a shift in at 32.

But just look at the nick of him.

32 seems to be the age where it's on-yer-last-legs if you've been an unprofessional boozehound, but for a good professional such as Steven Davis or Denis Irwin it's just a sign to alter your game slightly before carrying on for another half-decade, or even longer.

Safe to say that McLean's Tayto Crisp & Guinness diet means this campaign will probably be his last hurrah, but at least he got further than fellow reprobate Stokes.

Coming soon to a midden near you.

Back