Sheffield Uniteds defence

Homelander

97 goals conceded in 35 games

100 the most conceded in the top league by Swindon

Surely a cert to break that unwanted record? Just a mental amount of goals to ship :D

Ahmedhodžić was absolutely immense on Football Manager 2022, could sign him for £5m and get at least £25m back. Think he played against us for Malmo

Michael Beale wanted to sign Trusty who went there

Forest (Home), Everton (Away) and Spurs (Home) their last three opponents. Probably just about reach that 100 goals conceded target. Be close though, I think, Forest and Everton are hardly renowned goalscoring teams.

The pigs will only play 38 games & hopefully still break the record.
Burnley had scored 37 goals last week & a quarter of them were against Utd
Also, the aggregate score over 2 games against Newcastle was 13-1. An embarrassment to the city.

Swindon was in a 42 game season as well.

They also managed to get 30 points. Sheffield United curently have just 16.
I actually thought they would have survived with the squad they had. The likes of Terry Fenwick, Micky Hazard, Fjortoft, John Moncur and a few others. Decent players at that level at that time. Then remembered that arsehole John Gorman was their manager.

They have a few players worth talking about, but the amount of dreck in that squad is unbelievable.

Ahmedhodzic and Hamer are good players. Brereton-Diaz has a 1-in-2 record for an utterly dreadful side, I'll even give McBurnie a pass here as a 6-in-20 record is actually OK.

The rest of the squad either isn't good enough for Premier League level or are simply too inexperienced and got steamrollered.

It's also astounding how many members of that dreck have been linked with moves to us in the past - Max Lowe, Aaron Trusty, Tom Davies, Mason Holgate, George Baldock, Oliver Norwood.

Jeezo.

Reactions: cav
Blaming the back four and goalie for a team that has six other guys with zero defensive attitude is a decent LOL.

I actually thought they would have survived with the squad they had. The likes of Terry Fenwick, Micky Hazard, Fjortoft, John Moncur and a few others. Decent players at that level at that time. Then remembered that arsehole John Gorman was their manager.
Glenn Hoddle was their manager at the start of the season and had brought them up hadn’t he?

Wes has conceded 72 goals this season, the 2nd most goals of any keeper.

Kaminski at Luton has conceded the most with 77.

How have Trusty & Ahmedhodzic done for you this season @bladesman ?
Neither has covered themselves in glory, but who has, this season has been a car crash ! However, Anel is a talented player but I’ll reserve judgement on Trusty and see how he goes in the Championship. Not much room for optimism on or off the pitch but we go again. Young Arblaster looks a real talent but will probably go the way of Walker, Maguire, Calvert Lewin ...... but if he and Hamer both stay there is a glimmer of hope.

Back