Sheffield Uniteds defence

Neither has covered themselves in glory, but who has, this season has been a car crash ! However, Anel is a talented player but I’ll reserve judgement on Trusty and see how he goes in the Championship. Not much room for optimism on or off the pitch but we go again. Young Arblaster looks a real talent but will probably go the way of Walker, Maguire, Calvert Lewin ...... but if he and Hamer both stay there is a glimmer of hope.

It was always going to be a tough season for you mate, but i hope you can recover next season.

As you allude to, there's definitely talent in the squad.

I'd wanted us to sign Hamer but we cant afford him now.

They've been an absolute disgrace. The EPL relegation sides are collectively the worst they've ever been

You used to need 40 point to stay up and this season 28 will probably be enough

The sooner the Super League comes in the better. The EPL is becoming an absolute nonsense for the non big 6 clubs

They've been an absolute disgrace. The EPL relegation sides are collectively the worst they've ever been

You used to need 40 point to stay up and this season 28 will probably be enough

The sooner the Super League comes in the better. The EPL is becoming an absolute nonsense for the non big 6 clubs
Or, the middling to lower PL sides are better than they have ever been. Teams like Fulham, Wolves, Palace, Bournemouth etc. have more money than before and multi million £ players. Anyway, I’ll still be there next season, time with friends and a few beers whatever the league.

Best of luck - i'll be keeping an eye on SU from afar.
Unfortunately I have to watch up close. Anyway, you must have a soft spot for the Blades, we gave you the legend that is Lunny and I certainly have a soft spot for Rangers because you took him !
PS a lot of time for big Wes, the odd howler but many more fantastic saves. Overall, he has served us well.
Best wishes for the run in, hope you do it.

Unfortunately I have to watch up close. Anyway, you must have a soft spot for the Blades, we gave you the legend that is Lunny and I certainly have a soft spot for Rangers because you took him !
PS a lot of time for big Wes, the odd howler but many more fantastic saves. Overall, he has served us well.
Best wishes for the run in, hope you do it.

Thanks very much bladesman.

Latest posts

Back