Shirley Manson in her Brian Laudrup T-Shirt

Probably Hearts, Hibs etc too
Seems this one has some factuality:

''I want to go back home to Scotland and hang out in the city with my friends and catch a bus and eat some fish and chips wrapped in newspaper and hear some Scottish accents and watch the sea roll up against my garden wall and take a walk upon the cobblestones and watch Celtic play football on a Saturday afternoon (even if they lose)”

Edit: the above is a quote from a 2000 newspaper interview.

Last edited:
Seems this one has some traction:

''I want to go back home to Scotland and hang out in the city with my friends and catch a bus and eat some fish and chips wrapped in newspaper and hear some Scottish accents and watch the sea roll up against my garden wall and take a walk upon the cobblestones and watch Celtic play football on a Saturday afternoon (even if they lose)”
Cow

Aw well, at least now I can say the band name is apt

Rangers fan according to Kerrang

One large poster hangs on the wall of Smart Studios - of the soon-to-be-ex-Glasgow Rangers footballer Brian Laudrup.

"I'll be sad to see him go - he's a fine footballer," reflects Shirley Manson, Glasgow Rangers fan. "Good temperament, great team player and he scores goals. What more can you ask for?... Ooh, and those beautiful, taut, muscular thighs." "This giant poster is actually of his thighs," says Marker. "It's a central location, so we have to look at it too."

Stupid girl.

I have that shirt somewhere (obviously not the exact one she’s wearing before some smartarse says something)

Rangers fan according to Kerrang

One large poster hangs on the wall of Smart Studios - of the soon-to-be-ex-Glasgow Rangers footballer Brian Laudrup.

"I'll be sad to see him go - he's a fine footballer," reflects Shirley Manson, Glasgow Rangers fan. "Good temperament, great team player and he scores goals. What more can you ask for?... Ooh, and those beautiful, taut, muscular thighs." "This giant poster is actually of his thighs," says Marker. "It's a central location, so we have to look at it too."
I've posted about her before in the famous Rangers fans ,I'm sure it was Kerrang and she had a beast top on.

Daft Bint !! :))

Think the guy she was married to around that time was a Bheggar.

Saw her many times when she was in Goodbye Mr Mackenzie and she is wearing a God t-shirt so I prefer to believe she is one of us.

It makes all the difference. If shes a Rangers fan then that band are one of the greatest of all time and shes a stunner. If she's a bheast then she's an absolute f#cking hound and that band are up there as one of the worst I've ever heard.
That sums it up perfectly. Rod Stewart was a good guy. Now he is an ugly dick.

Think the guy she was married to around that time was a Bheggar.

Saw her many times when she was in Goodbye Mr Mackenzie and she is wearing a God t-shirt so I prefer to believe she is one of us.
Favourite band growing up and still the best live band I've seen to this day. We'd have been to many of the same gigs no doubt. My main memory of her was a gig at the Barrowlands where she was in the shortest skirt I'd ever seen standing over Metcalfe, feet either side of his head, singing the she was asking for it line. Good Times.

I’m taking my “like” reaction back from the OP.

And I’m not joking.
Furking cow.:))

Favourite band growing up and still the best live band I've seen to this day. We'd have been to many of the same gigs no doubt. My main memory of her was a gig at the Barrowlands where she was in the shortest skirt I'd ever seen standing over Metcalfe, feet either side of his head, singing the she was asking for it line. Good Times.

I'm sure we must have been, saw them play all over the country back in the day. They're playing some gigs this October after taking last year off so I will head along - we've all gotten old and slowed down a bit but the hits still a get a brilliant reaction.

Shirley was always a bit Marmite. Sometimes you'd see her and think nah, but other times she looked like an absolute goddess.

Back