Sky comms

Rory is probably freelance like most are

It is because they have 2 games today must save Sky either from sending someone from England or that no one fancy a trip north this time - Rory covered our women's game against Glasgow City 2 weeks ago for Sky

Crocker is doing their game

Crocker lives in Scotland.

as you say Hamilton is probably freelance so much easier to get someone locally.

Rory must be freelance. I think he also does rugby commentary for Premier Sports as well as his football commentary on TNT, Premier & now Sky.

Outwith a few, most commentators and pundits are freelance/not tied to specific broadcasters.

Rory’s commentated for everyone.

Rory Hamilton is by far the best commentator that covers Scottish football at present

Wouldn't be difficult mind with Ian Crocker, Liam Macleod and Rob Maclean as competition

Compared to growing up with Jock Brown and Gerry McNee who were very good despite their leanings

Loved the radio guys David Begg and Alistair Alexander

Rory Hamilton is by far the best commentator that covers Scottish football at present

Wouldn't be difficult mind with Ian Crocker, Liam Macleod and Rob Maclean as competition

Compared to growing up with Jock Brown and Gerry McNee who were very good despite their leanings

Jock Brown is still the best ever Scottish commentator for me.

Of course it’s a mere coincidence Crocker is doing the Celtic game.

Got to see his bhoys in action. Fat wank

Really like Rory when he does our games. However cannot stand Kenny Miller on commentary

When did Rory Hamilton move to sky?

I’d say an upgrade although I didn’t think Crocker was as bad as most make out on here.
Fck knows who's comentating , but a touching gesture from Dungdee playing the scum playlist for the visiting fans. As a thank you for a loan of the covers , or apologies for the fax error. NOT. I may be wrong but sure I heard a Liverpool song during the T D interview. Anyone else notice or can check.

I miss the old wordfilter of Geraldo McPish.

Jock Brown is still the best ever Scottish commentator for me.
Brown was too verbose, a lawyer and a Celtc manager so Archie McPherson takes the prize.

Back