Sky regional paper report.

gersfan52

Claims five championship teams are keeping an eye on Morelos. Names Aston Villa and Derby as two of the five.

Morelos is not daft (IMO) and will know staying with us for a couple of years will get him a better move than that.

Got to love the press up here.

They have a defender get the pish ripped out of him in a thumpin off PSG, suddenly Everton are interested in him.

We have the current top scorer in the league and it's Championship clubs interested.

So you get the Dims actively bigging up their latest superstar for ACMilan. Bayern. Barcelona...... And suggesting $40m squillion. Fucking laughable.

Anyone of note for us. £1m to a dud team. Fucking laughable. A match against the creatures approaching?

I Fucking hate the press.

Would we turn down £8M at Christmas, it would be a test of Pedro and the board. I would if we could get in two better quality players but I would love to keep him though.

Morelos isn't going anywhere. Soon as he bags the winner against the filth, he'll sign a new 5 year deal with the famous. He'll go for silly money in a few years.

Got to love the press up here.

They have a defender get the pish ripped out of him in a thumpin off PSG, suddenly Everton are interested in him.

We have the current top scorer in the league and it's Championship clubs interested.
It's not the press up here, it's the English regionals.

There's no reason that Fredo can't hang about for a season or 2 banging in 25 a season and get a big money (£10m or so) move to a reasonably sized premiership club

30 million and then they may discuss. Early signs are showing he is the best up here and the prices quoted for players that aren't as good as him means he will go for a handsome sum.

How much will he be worth if he bangs in a couple v Filth?

Rhetorical question really but after the nonsense written about Dembele it'll be interesting.

I am actually more inclined to believe this,why?
Because our press aren't saying anything about it,not like Dembele going to Chelsea for 40 million with our press where foaming at their mouths at it,only for Conte to laugh it off.
This will be Villa and Derby trying to get the drop on the teams in the Prem.
In fact they'll be having the same sort of idea as us,sign in January for say 7 million,he bangs them in down there and gets them promoted,then earns a move to a Southampton or maybe a Liverpool or Everton.
%^*& THEM ALL BUT,ALFREDO IS GOING NO WHERE.

I actually heard from a connected mate down south that Liverpool are freeing up £25-£30m for a striker and are starting to sniff about.

His name popping up constantly in the goal alerts won't be getting missed.

He's above championship imo. If he does end up going there we should have good sell on clauses because they'll sell him on for a fortune.

the only way we will sell him is if we get an offer we can refuse.

with the money floating about down there that might happen...

Back