Spartak moscow out of europa league

Be fairer if they drew lots for the bye.
No amount of artistry is gonna help with that mate, especially that
impressionist shit. :eek:

I'm glad we didn't get spartak.... bheasts would've claimed the following
Round for us was 1/8 instead of Quarters' (well, those that could manage
to form a Google question that is).

8.75 #LestWeForget

If we were anything like that lot we would have already been screaming for uefa to strip zenit and give us our 2008 uefa cup trophy haha

No amount of artistry is gonna help with that mate, especially that
impressionist shit. :eek:

I'm glad we didn't get spartak.... bheasts would've claimed the following
Round for us was 1/8 instead of Quarters' (well, those that could manage
to form a Google question that is).

8.75 #LestWeForget

The bheasts were instrumental in getting their first round opponents in the 1968/69 European Cup kicked out of the competition after the USSR invaded Czechoslovakia. They would have had no grounds for complaint if we had drawn Spartak.

The right decision.

No Russian team playing any sport should be allowed to play in any competition outside Russia.
Russia should be treated as a pariah state and banned from all worldwide trade, sport and finance.
I would go so far as to kick them out of the UN until they get rid of Mad Vlad.

Celtic trying to conjure up some perceived travesty of justice to get back in this!!!!
You can smell it from here:D
Spartak are out.

Napoli have already been eliminated.

Leicester are still in the Conference League.

That leaves Legia Warsaw. It's only right given previous rulings that Legia are kicked out and sellick reinstated.

I wonder if UEFA are as well just saying right now they wont allow russian teams in next seasons competitions? FIFA have just suspended their national teams for the foreseeable. Fair play to them, i didnt think they would do it unless they came under a lot of pressure.

Back