Sportscene

Fanta Pants was always going to find fault with anything, he is best ignored.

Anyone trying to defend Devlin has lost their marbles though! It was as clear a red as you will see, even Neilson had no complaints whatsoever.

And Robertson, on the Sky coverage, was also very fair and balanced.

Ginger Bawz seems to think that just being contrarian makes him interesting or provocative, when in fact it just makes him come across as a prejudiced idiot.

As you’ve said, best ignored.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what argument Michael Stewart managed to produce to defend the decision to deny Arfield his goal?
I’m literally at a loss to know what he could have come up with
He supports anything that is against Rangers. He is a laughing stock with the other pundits and he is classed as the useless idiot.

He is especially detested by both Willie Miller and Craig Levein. This will both because he is a spluttering idiot who speaks shyte on a constant basis and because of his political views.

In my opinion the ref knew this was live on TV and replays would highlight the stamp, leaving him with no alternative but so show a red card.

If the game wasn’t live on nationwide TV he would have shown a yellow card and there would have been no comment on Sportscene.

Excellent suggestion, even if you allowed a temporary replacement.
With all the concerns over real head injuries it would be quite reasonable for a player to go off for concussion assessment over a given period of say fifteen minutes.
i think the temporary replacement will just encourage a new way of cheating, maybe the temp replacement should be oppositions choice of someone from the crowd :D

This.

I’m a fair guy, one of the fairest guys I know. I take people at face value regardless of football team, religion, politics.

Stewart is an out and out Gerry helmet of a boy , a pernicious , prickly, arrogant, thick leech on society.
Fair enough

Not sure who winds me up the most, Andy Walker or Michael Stewart, both tossers wearing their green tinted specs.
None of them wind me up as i don’t watch or listen to anything with them on it, Walker is just a green tinted arsehole whereas Stewart is like the bird who still holds a grudge after you got your hole and never called her back like you promised you would
“Yes Michael, thanks for the trial, yes we will call you first thing tomorrow”
Stewart knows the goal should have stood but his hatred for Rangers won’t allow him to tell the truth, he should be ridiculed everywhere he goes, an absolute failure at everything he does (football, politics, boxing, canoeing, punditry) a pathetic excuse for a human being.

He supports anything that is against Rangers. He is a laughing stock with the other pundits and he is classed as the useless idiot.

He is especially detested by both Willie Miller and Craig Levein. This will both because he is a spluttering idiot who speaks shyte on a constant basis and because of his political views.

probably cos those two were excellent players in their day and he is most well known for failing a trial with us

We should have had fckall to do with them.
It was a mistake.
The club meant well, but we should cut our connection to them now.
Anyone can make a mistake, but continuing with it is a sign of incompetence and weakness.
Tell them to fckoff, it won't cost the club a bean.
For some reason i'm tending to agree with you.

Replacement for a head knock wouldn’t have had any effect in this case to what Hart was trying to do. He knew he was out of position so he went down trying to get the ref to stop play.

There will be no retrospective action because the ref wasn’t fooled.

Those highlights made it look like the match was close!!!
Thompson: ‘Cammy Devlin just went over the edge’
Miller: ‘I don’t believe he is trying to hurt Matondo’
They also focused on Hearts defending for our goals. No mention of Colak playing the ball out to Kent and running ion to meet the cross.
Ginger Fanta Baws saying McLean right to rule Arfield’s goal out but at least Kenny Miller said it was a goal.
We haven't and it'll be a long time until the Scottish Sports Media talk up Rangers, we haven't had them talk up our players saying they are worth 20+ they don't want to be any part of Rangers that will benefit The Club or Scottish Football.

Best ignored.

Hate Michael Stewart, no idea why Miller would come out with that unless he's worried about being a pundit but I stopped watching it years ago.
Completely biased.

Back