Spurs v Arsenal & Sunday's other football (not our game)

I hold out hope we can somehow get something at the piggery but I think we have used up our luck for the season against them unfortunately. The officials would certainly see to it that doesn’t happen if it starts to look sticky for them regardless.

We still won’t win the league even if we did.

They’d still win their other 3 and would win it on goal difference (assuming we won all our other games).

I've noticed more and more keepers waiting for the penalty taker to hit it before they dive these days. Should always pick a side and commit to it full length.

How could the ref not see that was a penalty?
Refs are noticeably less keen to make big decisions now as they know they can just rely on VAR to tidy it up for them.

The only ball Rice made contact with in that challenge was the spurs boys left one. A mental challenge and the ref should really be questioned as to why he played on.

Bit part winger scores important goal. That's why they win titles. Everyone contributes. But we want to keep the same duds year in and year out
I was saying this to someone the other day. Forrest comes in from nowhere and scores some important goals. We have Wright, McCausland and Silva who contribute pretty much nothing from out wide.

Why is Docherty in the stands for Spam Filter FC. Has he been banned from the touch line or just trying to give the paedos an advantage?

3 Goals for arsenal means they "win" on my coupon.

Would love a spurs goal with the way arsenal were celebrating

This does have the feel of a period of play where Arsenal might throw it all away.

Anyone that’s seen the James Bond film A View to a Kill, that Gabriel that plays with Arsenal is the absolute double of the black burd that kicks about with Christopher Walken.

Back