Spurs v Arsenal & Sunday's other football (not our game)

The intimidation Celtic hold over the officials won’t change until it’s called out and proper.

I only watch them in Europe where they are subject to the same ref rules as everyone else. The mountain of red and yellow cards they receive in comparison to Scotland is staggering, tbh. But they've already bagged the CL money, which is all they care about. Its job done for them by that time due to cowed and scared Scottish refs.

Spawny beggars, Dundee keen to catch St Mirren and making chances but everything going for that mob in terms of free kicks. Inevitable that a cock up would happen.

What do you not understand? They are not as physical, they are not as aggressive in this game. They aren't leaving a foot in or making life as difficult for them as they did for us IMO.

As I said, I agree with you that they *were outplaying Celtic (this half) but they could certainly be harder in the tackle and more competitive to win the ball back when out of possession as they were against us.

And there you go as I type they are weak as shite in defence, no pressing out of possession, no hoofing the ball away from defence and lose a second.

But yeah they're playing better than they did against us.
Thats just complete bollocks mate. Go touch some grass.

people crying about Dundee, nothing was surer.

I told you Tony Bhoy had it covered from the start.

the spam folder was checked regularly during the week.

"Give us a bit of a game, then you know what to do, the ref will see to the rest!"

They were never dropping anything there today, we have made an arse of it ourselves but if we're looking for anyone to take points off them it's probably Hearts or Killie

Reactions: VGM
They were never dropping anything today let’s be honest. Surprised it’s been so tight for so long. It’ll finish 4 or 5

Yep. Hope we keeping an eye on him.

Not watching them today but the few times Ive seen him he's been a real standout. Gets around the park, can get a strike off and has a cracking eye for a pass/final ball. Should definitely be watching him as I'm sure there will be a few English clubs hovering given he'll be up for grabs for buttons

Boyd selected him for his team of the season also

That no necked pervert came in again and scored a few

Same last year. Whilst our wide men last year were atrocious.

Need to rely on Del and or Shankland to do us a wee turn. We aren’t clawing the goals back

Today's results are expected. Next week we look for Hearts to do what they've done twice and a victory for us and it lines up the head to head nicely. I don't expect to win the league but never say never!

These teams don't makes these schoolboy errors against us .... the intensity just is there today for dundee ..they were fighting for everything against us .....

I hate those fuckers Dundee. I hope they go out of business. %^*& them and their shite pitch
I hate them also but we can’t be blaming them for our position. They had a go today and the scums 1st goal came against the run of play. We’ve blew our own chances against a piss poor Tim team. Game on :))

Back