Spurs v Arsenal & Sunday's other football (not our game)

Making me nervous this game. Forest missing some big chances. Can easily see them taking a draw out of it unless we wake up.

What’s happened to Bernardo? Form has dipped big time recently.
Think he's been fine generally recently. One of many struggling today though. Some good athletes in this forest team and we're struggling to deal with their energy. Even Walker as quick as he is has been done a few times today.

Does an Asian handicap void if the game is a draw? Had rangers-1 and 1.5 on an acca.

My coupon is still live waiting on Villareal and Atalanta who are both ahead.

Result if that's the case.

Dumpling on, Dumpling scores, City on the march for another title.

Shame Arsenal did the exact same thing we did and lost form at the most important time of the season.

Taking Doku off and playing kovitic has given City a lot more control. Must do your head in mentally playing City at times the way they drag you around

I still think replacing Gundogan with him should have been a jailable offence for Pep
Hard to find a replacement for someone like Gundo. Kovacic is more than competent for us though if not quite the difference maker Gundo was.

Good win in the end hard work mostly though. What a difference it makes having that bit of extra class when it matters.

They've actually played better today believe it or not.
In spells better football than against us, but that wasn't the point I was making if you check back. In fact it goes some way towards the fact they were more focused on the physical side against us.

Dundee have more possession, more shots, more shots on target and more corners than they did in our game.
And? Does any of those stats measure the intensity of their press? How hard they were in the tackle? How aggressive their play was in general?

Dumpling on, Dumpling scores, City on the march for another title.

Shame Arsenal did the exact same thing we did and lost form at the most important time of the season.
To be fair to them their league form has been near impeccable in the run in. Looks like it's just going to come down to one damaging defeat to Villa that settles it.

Back