Spurs v Arsenal & Sunday's other football (not our game)

In spells better football than against us, but that wasn't the point I was making if you check back. In fact it goes some way towards the fact they were more focused on the physical side against us.

And? Does any of those stats measure the intensity of their press? How hard they were in the tackle? How aggressive their play was in general?
What difference does it make if they were more physical against us?

Big game just started in Portugal, Porto v Sporting Lisbon. Can be seen legit on some betting sites.

Two more goals. Great hit by Thorstvedt, set up by Doig. But Gonzalez quickly restores Fiorentina's two-goal lead. 3-1.

In spells better football than against us, but that wasn't the point I was making if you check back. In fact it goes some way towards the fact they were more focused on the physical side against us.

And? Does any of those stats measure the intensity of their press? How hard they were in the tackle? How aggressive their play was in general?
They missed 4 clear cut chances going from the stats, Dundee weren't the problem last week and they're not the problem this week

Penalty given to Betis. But VAR wipes it out. Not totally sure but I reckon most folk would say that's right.

Reactions: SSR
I noticed a couple of banners displayed at the Beggars game today, proclaiming they were from Auchinleck and Stornoway.

Surely these cnuts are at it now and just making things up?

Also, a hate crime in plain sight of Police Scotland, with the SF/IRA flag of a figure wearing an Orange collarette with a strike through upon it.

But of course, nothing to see here.

I noticed a couple of banners displayed at the Beggars game today, proclaiming they were from Auchinleck and Stornoway.

Surely these cnuts are at it now and just making things up?

Also, a hate crime in plain sight of Police Scotland, with the SF/IRA flag of a figure wearing an Orange collarette with a strike through upon it.

But of course, nothing to see here.
Get it reported if you've seen it.

That’s the first time Arsenal have beat Spurs back to back since George Graham was in charge. Thought that was unbelievable when I heard it yesterday given that Arsenal have been the far better side for probably 95% of that time especially when they were winning leagues under Wenger.

Back