Spurs v Man City & other Tuesday football (not our game)

What a miss son, this is the only game I ever want gravy veins to get a result from I love arsenal and despise city and their plastic fans.

4 league titles in a row is seriously impressive. But I will enjoy it when the time comes for City to take a great fall.

Fair play to Citeh, they keep going and keep wanting more and more. Way the players were celebrating there, even Pep

Thats what you want from you team I suppose

Shame, I really wanted Arsenal to do it this year, but only getting 7 points from 15 in December was costly.

This commentary is poor. Talking as if this confirms the title. They've still got a game to win on Sunday ffs. Surely they want to build it up as a last day decider rather than a foregone conclusion? Hope West Ham players are watching.

Still behind Arsenal though. It's like Spurs being happy Arsenal will finish 2nd, which they can only dream of.
Who knows how they'd have fared if they have kept him and not took the piss out of him for his accent. In fairness it's not so much comparing Villa with Arsenal but good to see him doing well on his return to the Premier League and getting a bit more respect this time

This commentary is poor. Talking as if this confirms the title. They've still got a game to win on Sunday ffs. Surely they want to build it up as a last day decider rather than a foregone conclusion? Hope West Ham players are watching.
I find most commentary on English Premier League football insufferable.

As an aside Pedro Porro not being booked done me for 292 quid, why the feck did the ref not book him for conceding that pen? It was a yellow card challenge :mad:

Back