Squad fitness for the run in ?

SilvaBear

Following on from the Sima fitness thread, do we have any updates on the rest of the current crocks?

We need Yilmaz and Sima fit for the battles with the Filth, plus we could do with Jack's experience to see out games.

Is Cortes anywhere near fitness, or done for the season?

We've been ridiculously unlucky, but going forward, we also need a more robust squad and need to stop gambling on injury prone players.
The odd gamble might work out (Souttar), but too many are sitting in the treatment room, which has helped derail the last 3 seasons. I'm confident that Clement will fix this issue.

Following on from the Sima fitness thread, do we have any updates on the rest of the current crocks?

We need Yilmaz and Sima fit for the battles with the Filth, plus we could do with Jack's experience to see out games.

Is Cortes anywhere near fitness, or done for the season?

We've been ridiculously unlucky, but going forward, we also need a more robust squad and need to stop gambling on injury prone players.
The odd gamble might work out (Souttar), but too many are sitting in the treatment room, which has helped derail the last 3 seasons. I'm confident that Clement will fix this issue.
No chance of seeing Cortes or Danilo this season.

Fingers crossed for Sima, surely Ridvan should be ready for the weekend.

No chance of seeing Cortes or Danilo this season.

Fingers crossed for Sima, surely Ridvan should be ready for the weekend.

No idea, I thought someone might know if he's back in training?

I was also hoping we might see Cortes again. So unlucky losing him and Sima when we have.

Jack appearances in the SPL for us.

17-30-19-19-9-26-11

Tav same period

38-37-24-33-35-38-33.

A fit and firing Ryan Jack is a first pick, he has been nowhere near it for a while now.

Been a major problem with a few in the squad the last 3 seasons.
We'd have a lot more trophies if Jack, Helander, Roofe, Alfie etc had played the games Tav has.

Jack appearances in the SPL for us.

17-30-19-19-9-26-11

Tav same period

38-37-24-33-35-38-33.

A fit and firing Ryan Jack is a first pick, he has been nowhere near it for a while now.
Really one season since he’s been here he’s managed near enough the full season. Never realised that tbf. I like him and he does/did make a difference in the way we played. He’ll be away end of season and go to hearts or something probably and manage 36 games nothing surer.

Hindsight and all that, but I genuinely think letting Arfield go and keeping Jack was one of the dafter transfer moves in recent years. We'd have got way more out of Arfield this season than Jack.

Doubt it. Arfield has played equivalent minutes to 11.5 games since he left us, in a much lower paced environment.

Doubt it. Arfield has played equivalent minutes to 11.5 games since he left us, in a much lower paced environment.

And? Balogun barely featured for QPR last season. It's about mentality and impact for me. I think Arfield would have had a far better impact, even as a squad player than Jack has.

Losing Cortes was a big blow for us
Young Lovelace as well, not to mention Danilo.
Things could have been so different if they were still fit.
I agree we should have kept Scott Arfield.

Back