Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

Our final ball needs to improve massively.

Not just to today, but overall we play decent stuff until we get into that final third, and either choose the wrong option or throw in a poor ball.

The poets still have a better cutting edge in that area is my concern.

Missing the dynamism of Kent today. Barker's been really quiet since the opening five minutes or so

Aribo isn't creating anything near enough.

A shadow of his first few games.

This mob are dreadful, we should really be putting teams like this to the sword.

Quality in the final third still not evident often enough.

What a change from Thursday night.

I really hate watching Scottish away games now, the balls in the air more than it is on the ground. St Johnstone are happy just to sit behind the ball and wait for any mistakes.

We really need to start flying out the blocks away from home, the quality is there.

We're performing as I expected we would. Not moving the ball quickly enough against a team that sits in deep. Final ball been very poor, don't know why we're only playing with one up front against teams like St Johnstone

Jeez. Would have been shit If O' halloran had scored. Tav needs to waken up. Still sleeping from Thursday

Are all Scottish refs stupid? Drawing a foul from a player is still a foul.

How many times have you heard commentators & ex-players say 'x player has a brilliant skill in the ability to draw fouls from opposition players'.

Not if you're a Rangers player it seems, 2 blatant fouls on Aribo ignored.

Honest to f*vk. Someone needs to grab a hold of Goldson and tell him to just play a short pass - continually giving the ball away with his long pass.

Atrocious.

Same pish as it’s been all season, Hibs and European games aside. It’s as if we are waiting on something to magically happen instead of going out and making something happen.

Back