Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
QcmwQFR.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT WITH A BAN

Last edited:
To be honest I think we might drop something tomorrow and that will absolutely be that if it isn't already.

Team has so little cohesion with players playing out of position and the attacking options without Sima are really poor.

Sima missed most of the game last week anyway we need to put pressure on them,Hearts still need a point to claim 3rd place at least they will be going to the Scum next week with something to play for ,clutching at straws here .

Last edited:
Any win will do even better if we can get a few goals but I'd settle for just getting the 3 points.

Dundee won't be an easy game for them. It's a good game for the vermin to get early as they can still get Europe by getting ahead of St Mirren.

Can say the same for St Mirren obviously but they don't have the 'friendship' with us that Helms has with them

Nice victory, three points and no injuries please Rangers.

Won’t be easy but I’m sure we will do it.

Mon the Gers.

Just win to put some pressure on them before they play although I’m not confident after the last 2 league matches!

To be honest I think we might drop something tomorrow and that will absolutely be that if it isn't already.

Team has so little cohesion with players playing out of position and the attacking options without Sima are really poor.
I’ve got a wee bit of the fear too

Dundee won't be an easy game for them. It's a good game for the vermin to get early as they can still get Europe by getting ahead of St Mirren.

Can say the same for St Mirren obviously but they don't have the 'friendship' with us that Helms has with them
I've got a feeling Dundee will conspire to make sure goal difference won't be brought into the outcome of this title.

will draw To be honest I think we might drop something tomorrow and that will absolutely be that if it isn't already.

Have you seen the last 5 St.Mirren- results.? Comfortable 2 0 win for the Gers. Paedos will draw 0-0

We've got to come out and play all out from the kick off. No frigging about as we have so often in the past. If we score first go for a second, don't sit back.

Asking for a good performance would be greedy of me, but 3 pts and no injuries. Ross assist and goal to give him some confidence as well please.

No Liverpool collapse here. Most will step up tomorrow. 3 points and Ridvan back next week. I'm grasping. Why not.

Must win. Anything but and we can forget the title. All out attack from the off today lads. Just do it. 2-1the Bears. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!

It’s been a struggle to watch for most of the season, except for the Hertz game. Clement has done wonders with the players available plus all the ridiculous injuries. Five games to go. If he can convince them to do it then we will pull it off, starting today. It would be good to lay down a marker. Ultimately, it’s up to the players. Play like we did against County and it’s over. Die for the shirt and we’ll pull it off. That simple. The hunger for glory.

At this time in the morning, I get the feeling a nervy 90 minutes awaits.Play like we did last week with Cantwell on his game we should win.

One other point. I wonder how many incidents the rats in black will conveniently ignore?

Any slip-ups now and I fear it’s curtains.
Conversely, if this is the first win of 6 straight wins we’ll probably win another treble.
Please turn up and make this a comfortable win Rangers.
Keep the dream alive.

Latest posts

Back