Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

I remember Mourinho saying finishing 2nd with his Man Utd squad was one of his best achievements and every laughed thinking he was at it, time proved he was correct.

Similarly, it's absolutely remarkable Clement has this squad even in the conversation for a treble. Look at those attacking options, it's bottom 4/5 of the English Championship stuff.

Would have probably went Goldson and Balogun as they played well together earlier in the season and Souttar has a mistake a game.

Hope Goldson doesn't cause issues undermining the manager as what often happens when one of the "leaders" in the dressing room gets pied.

Was hoping Lundstram might be "rested" but not to be. Can see me shouting about getting in front of the CBs for another 90 minutes today :rolleyes:

Not a fan of Sterling wide right either, maybe see a curve ball and he plays RB with Tav further forward... No me neither

Anyway, 3 points back to Ibrox.

Last edited:
Don’t watch then, simple. If you’re afraid of watching any Rangers side against St Mirren FFS

Borna is the only fit left back available and silva likewise on the left wing
This shit is so dumb it's incredible.

"Don't watch the game if you disagree with the team!!1!111! derp"

Geez peace.

Just me who is not a fan of Sterling in an advanced right sided position?

To me that position needs a goal threat although tbf there are no alternatives who are.

A better idea than playing him LB mind you. I give Borna 60 mins max then he will be back there anyway
Ross and Wright must be shite in training if they can't play on the RW.

I'm not a fan on Sterling on RW ether.

I remember Mourinho saying finishing 2nd with his Man Utd squad was one of his best achievements and every laughed thinking he was at it, time proved he was correct.

Similarly, it's absolutely remarkable Clement has this squad even in the conversation for a treble. Look at those attacking options, it's bottom 4/5 of the English Championship stuff.

Silva dessers matondo walk in most if not all championship teams. Cantwell lawrence Davies dowell have already proved themselves.

Sterling was okay down there but found his feet here.

Juat shows Different standards of football

This shit is so dumb it's incredible.

"Don't watch the game if you disagree with the team!!1!111! derp"

Geez peace.
Naw, don’t watch if all you’re (not you) going to do is moan….even before a ball is kicked

What miserable existences some must live if all they do is live to moan and be a whining bassa

I’ll trust Clement on this - but I don’t see where the creativity comes from with that lineup

Very lacking in the wide forward areas

We simply have to put a good performance in today and win by 3+ goals. This could easily go down to goal difference. Assuming we beat them by the odd goal, we still have a good few goals to over come.

Attitude is everything about today 6 Cup Finals left to play are we up for it,we where against Hearts last week so let’s pick up from there .

Naw, don’t watch if all you’re going to do is moan….even before a ball is kicked

What miserable existences some must live if all they do is live to moan and be a whining bassa
It's a forum mate.

It's designed to discuss the team selection/the game/the team/everything about our club. Positive and negative.

Constant positivity about everything isn't productive either.

It’s not patter it’s reality 1 title in 7 years you can dress it up anyway you want they have to go anyway kick off in 28 mins hopefully 3 points and potentially a 2-3 nil victory would be nice
"Him and his mate at RB" does not reference anything in this post.

Once a Ranger, always a Ranger. Most loyal support in the world etc? Or a bunch of snidey wee angry men who don't actually support the team.

We simply have to put a good performance in today and win by 3+ goals. This could easily go down to goal difference. Assuming we beat them by the odd goal, we still have a good few goals to over come.
I’ll take the 3pts first and foremost,this is a hard game I don’t see us winning by 3+ goals hope I’m completely wrong though.

Full heart, clear eyes, can't lose. Can't lose.
giphy.gif

Not much attacking threat in the wide positions I would have kept McCausland in he done well last weekend when he came on. Screams huge reliance as always on Tav to do something for us today. Borna hasn't played more than 60 minutes his last 2 games so why persist with him he's done.

Back