Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

"Him and his mate at RB" does not reference anything in this post.

Once a Ranger, always a Ranger. Most loyal support in the world etc? Or a bunch of snidey wee angry men who don't actually support the team.
Criticising players doesn’t mean you don’t support the team Rangers is about winning leagues and trophies these guys don’t do enough of it simple as it’s fact

You must have missed the fact the Cortes, Matondo are injured, Wright is stinking and McAusland just coming back to a bit of fitness and form.
Amazing how all these garbage players were fine when we were winning games, 2 bad results and the baby is getting flung out with the bath water.
I’m aware we’re down to the bare bones but I’d still play Wright ahead of him.

After looking at the lineup again - perhaps its Cantwell & Silva on the wings with Sterling in centre mid

Would make much more sense to me. Sterling isn’t a winger and he’s our best centre mid at the moment

My stomach is going like a washing machine. I keep trying to tell myself we’re playing St Mirren, not peak Barcelona. I think it’s just worrying about what Rangers will turn up today.

Criticising players doesn’t mean you don’t support the team Rangers is about winning leagues and trophies these guys don’t do enough of it simple as it’s fact
You're constructing a fair few strawmen here.

The criticism of the post was the "him and his mate at RB" shite. What's up with his other mates?

So far, him and his mates have won the only domestic trophy that could be won this season and still have a decent chance if the other two.

Him and his mates also got to the last 16 of the Europa. Again.

Why does everyone say this like it’s a thing for every loan? Yes Liverpool have put clauses in some loan agreements that if they don’t play a certain amount of games then a fee is needed to be paid, if they do play then you get the loan at a much cheaper rate. But this isn’t normal and I’m sure most clubs will have budgeted to pay the full amount and if they get the lesser then it’s a bonus. There is no clause he “has to play”. If there was such a clause then why didn’t he start the Dumbarton game? It would been an easy one to put him in if he needs to start a certain amount of games.

because the Dumbarton game was a cup game.

could be the minutes are tied to league games.

you don't know nor do I, buts its plausible explanation.

You're constructing a fair few strawmen here.

The criticism of the post was the "him and his mate at RB" shite. What's up with his other mates?

So far, him and his mates have won the only domestic trophy that could be won this season and still have a decent chance if the other two.

Him and his mates also got to the last 16 of the Europa. Again.
They don’t win league titles that’s what Rangers is about it certainly is for me we blew the league drawing with Celtic at Ibrox then loosing to Ross County and drawing with Dundee 4 days later

Has any player in our history played so many different positions in one season as big Dujon?

I think Jig moved around a lot in championship, didn't know if he was gonna be centre half or centre forward, but not quite like Dujon.

My stomach is going like a washing machine. I keep trying to tell myself we’re playing St Mirren, not peak Barcelona. I think it’s just worrying about what Rangers will turn up today.
This is why I'm writing they won't win the league. How can we trust them to show up when it's clear they don't trust each other to show up

So it’s a myth Goldson was tired at least we know this potentially could be the end of him
Good. It’s only taken two years, and great to see even 5 minutes of analysis on Sky show what we’ve been saying for two years, easy.

And if that’s a brief analysis on Sky, we know Clement and his analysis team have dug even deeper and gone further back than that.

Goldson sends negative shockwaves through our entire team.

Hopefully today is the day , we witness the Fabio silva that made wolves sign him.
He has got be much better , than his performances to date indicate.
C’mon Rangers be absolutely ruthless today.

The highlights of Goldson backing off scared of the mentally challengeds there was worse than I imagined, it’s wild when you see it called out in highlight reel.

Let's get the 3 points in the bag with a comfortable win then hope Dundee can do to them what they did to us.

Not even noon and the whining and moaning is off the scale, really don’t know how some of you get any enjoyment out of watching our games (why do you bother?!) or maybe wider life tbh o_O :))
I was quite confident till I came on here, now I’m bricking it, if the management and players are as pathetic as some of our posters on FF, we might as well surrender, then it would give them the opportunity to say “told you so”.
Sutton been given the 'heave ho' from SKY? Boyd made a strange comment about his 'sidekick' being no longer here?
hopefully nothing insignificant

Back