Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Clement has to change the formation and go for it. Anything other than a win and the league is definately over to don’t leave anything on the pitch

Dessers lack of confidence is not helping him. Pathetic decision making from him as he's shit scared of making an arse of himself.

I'm so bored off this slow tempo garbage . It invites pressure from your opponent and has everyone under pressure. It's woeful.

Really disappointed in the way Silva’s just gradually regressed into one of those “meh” loan signings who just goes through in the motions. But really I’m pretty disappointed with every aspect of this team.
Shows that you can spend a fortune and get zero return. Weaker than a kettle of water.

Not a single player out there taking responsibility and willing to try something

Every single one of them buck passing and playing the safe pass

Not often a Match thread is an Honest reflection of a game, in this case it absolutely is

Every negative comment 100% justified

It’s awful viewing

We have played 240 minutes of league football, and have two own goals and a penalty to show for it. While going for a title.

And folk question why others say we won’t/can’t win at the midden.

Any slight belief that I had that we could still nick the league after an improved showing last week has disappeared. Just end the season now.

Cannie wait for this season to finish feel like I’m saying this every year now. At what point do you say enough is enough

We’ve done that under four different managers.

At what point do we start questioning the personnel on the pitch?
As much as people like to peddle this, there’s only 3 players on the pitch right now that have seen those four managers, so what’s the deal with the other 7? (I’m excusing Butland)

We compounding the problem every season. Maybe we just hiring bad managers aswell?

We have no tactical shape, no structure and no identity of a style of football. It’s a team of prima dona individuals

This is brutal. We are making them look like a top class team.
We are so deep, and have no ability to create anything.

This is a terrible group of football players.

Silva off.

How many good performances have we seen from him? Benfica away, maybe St Johnstone?
When you know who you are subbing before the game starts...means your starting 11 is all wrong. Watching our style of play has me seriously questioning things.

Back