Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Strange feeling. Doesn't feel like a win, alarm bells ringing in certain areas, but we live to fight another day. Now to see if fucking Dundee do anything other than lie down.

Dear me that's not good for the blood pressure but could be a sign of champions picking up the 3 points when not playing well.

Absolutely massive 3 points. Concerning performance but at this moment 3 points can mean everything. Pressure on the beasts now.

Pressure my arse on no Bheasts.

the bold Tony "Bhoy" Docherty won't have his team revved up this.

they will have made sure the spam folder was checked regularly this week.

"remember who gifted you those pitch covers now Tony Bhoy. Its that time of year when we have to have to work together!"

they will be at least 3-0 up by the hour mark

Maybe the worst refereeing decision you will ever see. Walsh ! What an utter clown. It was Butland's ball all day long. Idiot St Boo player should have backed out but runs into JB. Just unbelievable Walsh doing his best to get them an equaliser.

Can’t really see where the 4 goal difference is going to be closed. Hopefully Tims will drop points elsewhere and if we can beat them in the league we still have a shout

It's that bad you just know we're not going to win the title so honestly its hard to take any pleasure from anything today. It's not even just today its week in week out now. Absolutely dire.

3 points but really need to start scoring a few goals every game now. Extremely difficult when you’ve got that frontline and %^*& all on the bench. If the Tims put a few by Dundee today we’re all but 4 points behind.

360_F_616936608_MTBbOTmIOQBBzDQFucvGUzPCeANPfhiO.jpg
A loan of some pitch covers and some lucrative friendlies to ship goals me thinks

Latest posts

Back